New Girl Jenny

Can anybody understand what they are talking about?  Translate it for us?

whatever dude, like you never had sex with a woman that constantly begged you to stop and kept on saying no. then when you stop she asks why did you stop, no..... continue.

i'm sure a lot of people know what i'm talking about. don't be naive.

it is an endless debate ... for me, a girl invites you to her, lets embasser and put fingers in her pussy, you warmers and excites you, must know that the guy wanting sex ??? ??? you really think jenny that does not know what she's doing ??? I suppose you are joking!? !!! :-[ :o :o :(

I wasn't being naive it was a joke mate!  Yep, I've been with woman that like to struggle and feel dominated but I have to say I find it a bit of a turn off now days. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find all of Claudia's points valid and probably real for many woman.  And I as well am glad she gave her view.

One of the points I am not sure she noticed is that Jenny was the one who suggested they go upstairs to her room.  I am aware this would give her more privacy from the others but it does send a clear message to the guy.  Who I believe was allowed to spend the night. 

I do think she was OK with the sex.  Maybe not as fast as it happened nor the manner.  But it seemed she was planning and expecting it. 

Bonsoir à tous , ce soir Jenny a envie d' une Rita elle a besoin de se faire massé par Rita elle est chaud maintenent ... :-[

I don't think we'll ever see that. Whoever messed up Rita's head about nudity on cam (back around April 17th I think) has pretty much ruined it for us. Rita has been showing less and less since then. Practically the only time you can see her from any position other than showing her back and rump is when she takes a shower. I'm waiting to see when she stops that too and only gives us the "always keep your back to the camera" routine that we used to get from the previous tenants.

We've gone from her being brave enough to go downstairs to the living room and kitchen in nothing but a thong bottom to practically a clone of Nica, Kami, Monica etc. Somebody said something to her that night or the next day to cause this change in behavior.

Well, at least I can still see her beautiful face and clothed body so I guess I shouldn't complain.  :( I just miss seeing more. I got spoiled watching her get braver and braver before that night.

Yes I agree, I'm not sure what happened but it's all jacked up with Rita now!!

Jenny est amoureuse de Rita ,elle attend juste le bom moment pour faire le premier pas et une aide de Rita serai plus facil a conclure cette atirance Jenny est amoureuse de Rita comme nous tous ici .Rita pour toujours  :-*

Guest DavidandChloe

OMG, I missed that one.  I wasn't aware of all the other things that happened before and after. All I saw was the living room coach video. I thought that was the whole affair between them.  I retract my observation. You're correct in your observation of cause and effect. Jenny, wanted to do it but like you all said, not as fast and where it happened.  I should know that the simplest answer is usually the correct answer. If I had just watched the sofa tape and not trying to compare it to personal experiences, it is a legitimate go ahead and bang me.

I am going to shut up and not post my opinions or observations any more regarding this apartment because I don't watch enough of RLC to get all the facts. I might have to give up my membership in Mensa after this.

Regardless she's still a dirty little tramp!  Okay!!! Truth be known, I am envious of her big f#cking plastic boobs!!!! I don't like her. I would never let that temptress taipan in my house. I wonder is the guy still alive? I hope her mom was watching too.

Also I agree it was very possible she did drop her phone down the front of his pants and went looking for it.  You're so funny gelsgels6.