You fucking simpletons.....she may be pissed because there was some cum on the leather couch and NOT because Jenny simply had sex on the couch at all.

Some of you are worse than a bunch of women at spa, just fucking making up gossip to talk about like a bunch of high school girls.

Thanks for your considered, measured opinion.

You fucking simpletons.....she may be pissed because there was some cum on the leather couch and NOT because Jenny simply had sex on the couch at all.

Some of you are worse than a bunch of women at spa, just fucking making up gossip to talk about like a bunch of high school girls.

Hola novato, veo que con pocos mensajes ya estas insultando y faltando al respeto a miembros de este foro, sigue asi campeon que te van a caer ostias por todos lados.

This is what yomismo's post translated into. You guys tell me if it makes any fucking sense:

You really think you're an asshole or not whole, I think you have some mental retardation or better yet, what to see and you do not want to go.

You think where you see it RLC ready? Dumb-ass from Spain, so his first RLC saying shit is locked in Spain, this same can tell you what the Spaniards there in this forum.

two friends, I know perfectly well that in this forum said Nora was Ukraine and I also believed it until yesterday, in a telephone conversation said a lot of times in Spanish, I'm Russian, so I do not understand ... I am Russian and I speak a little Spanish.

Three cocoon, Nora is not really angry with the girls cleaning, if you really say you repeat the same is always because you still do not know or you have not heard why Nora is angry with them, surely someone who has really understood you can explain, no, to you even I had to answer, but if I play the balls, I also like the'll play from now.

You who you think you I'm an asshole like you?

This is what yomismo's post translated into. You guys tell me if it makes any fucking sense:

You really think you're an asshole or not whole, I think you have some mental retardation or better yet, what to see and you do not want to go.

You think where you see it RLC ready? Dumb-ass from Spain, so his first RLC saying shit is locked in Spain, this same can tell you what the Spaniards there in this forum.

two friends, I know perfectly well that in this forum said Nora was Ukraine and I also believed it until yesterday, in a telephone conversation said a lot of times in Spanish, I'm Russian, so I do not understand ... I am Russian and I speak a little Spanish.

Three cocoon, Nora is not really angry with the girls cleaning, if you really say you repeat the same is always because you still do not know or you have not heard why Nora is angry with them, surely someone who has really understood you can explain, no, to you even I had to answer, but if I play the balls, I also like the'll play from now.

Pues sinceramente lo siento, pero esa no es la traducción correcta. Simplemente Nora dijo en la conversación que ella es Rusa y la verdadera razón por la que está enojada con las chicas es porque Nora presentó a sus amigos de Barcelona a Rita y Jenny y ellas contaron la vida, situación y mucha información del apartamento, pero son errores de novatas, eso no le dá derecho a Nora a tratarlas de esa manera ni insultarlas ni mucho menos insinuar que estan ejerciendo la prostitución por comida porque ellas no saben cocinar y ni quieren lavar, espero que esta traducción le haya servido porque será la última. Un saludo.

Pues sinceramente lo siento, pero esa no es la traducción correcta. Simplemente Nora dijo en la conversación que ella es Rusa y la verdadera razón por la que está enojada con las chicas es porque Nora presentó a sus amigos de Barcelona a Rita y Jenny y ellas contaron la vida, situación y mucha información del apartamento, pero son errores de novatas, eso no le dá derecho a Nora a tratarlas de esa manera ni insultarlas ni mucho menos insinuar que estan ejerciendo la prostitución por comida porque ellas no saben cocinar y ni quieren lavar, espero que esta traducción le haya servido porque será la última. Un saludo.

Yes - that makes more sense - Thanks

Yes - that makes more sense - Thanks

De nada compañero!  ;) Espero que el señor Snaky lo haya entendido un poco mejor de esta forma y si lo sigue sin entender es porque no quiere ver lo evidente.

NORA if you are going to be a bitch you really should be me much more careful with your food ..... someone is going to piss in your soup  .  I have known 3 cooks and they were all bad .  Any meal that got sent back usually got the treatment , as they called it , dropped on the flood , stomped on , blow their nose on it , piss on it .  So people be nice to those who have access to or handle your food  !!  Wives and gf are no different .

All this bitching about Nora.  I don't speak her language so I will assume 1/2 of what I'm reading here is true.

But on a lighter (and maybe related) topic, does anyone recall the last time Nora got fucked?  Unless she's spotting, it's been 10 days minimum that I recall since Kiko's plunger cleaned out her pipe. Maybe she could be unpleasant in part to being sexually frustrated?

Or she may be pissed that Jenny had sex on the couch and NOT because of some other reason that you pulled out of your ass.

Why is your speculation better than anyone else's? Your post sounded as much like girly gossip as any of the others...except it was said with your usual tact.  ::)

All this bitching about Nora.  I don't speak her language so I will assume 1/2 of what I'm reading here is true.

But on a lighter (and maybe related) topic, does anyone recall the last time Nora got fucked?  Unless she's spotting, it's been 10 days minimum that I recall since Kiko's plunger cleaned out her pipe. Maybe she could be unpleasant in part to being sexually frustrated?

I think it was only last week that Kiko was still here and she screwed her brains out for several days.