Which would you guys be more pissed about sitting in on a couch,a couch that may have nut/semen on it or or a couch that has buggers and snot from someone coughing all over the place and also using the bathroom without washing their hands?

They never went back to Ukraine. They've been residing a long time in Barcelona. And as was proven yesterday, Nora speaks fluent Spanish which is one of the biggest reasons that she was made the head of the house. No other past or current Spanish tenants are able to do the job that she is doing.

Possibly so. However, Nora has always been listed as being able to sing in Russian, Ukranian, and Spanish. She was studying intermediate English at the old apartment. She's not stupid.

I have no substantial verification that they went back to Ukraine, merely reports from vetted sources. I do have verification on her language abilities.

I think that she believes that the girls are acting immature, and I think Nora is extremely unhappy. I do not suggest that any of these women are prostitutes: it is however possible that they are more like Heiniken girls or wannabe Playboy playmates, and Nora is trying to introduce them into a different type of modeling/theatrical work.

Personally, I think the girls are young, and young girls just wanna have fun.

No sé si sabe Ucraniano ya que ella es Rusa, Nora será inteligente, no lo dudo, pero ayer con sus formas de referirse a sus compañeras de apartamento para mi gusto perdió toda su inteligencia y credibilidad...yo realmente no sé a lo que se dedican estas chicas e incluso Nora, pero ayer Nora sugirió muchas cosas a las que se pueden dedicar sus compañeras y yo no sé si es por despecho, por estar enfadada con ellas o si es real, pero no puedes dedicar toda clase de insultos y formas despectivas hacía tus compañeras y mucho menos en un idioma que ellas no pueden entender, eso a mi parecer es de cobarde y ruín.

Yomismo, tumismo, calm the fuck down, you're repeating the same exact things in your every post.

First of all, everybody knows long time that Nora is from Ukraine. She specifically had that conversation in Spanish, because RLC is blocked in Spain and there's not that many Spanish speaking people from other countries that watch RLC. Chances are, if she did it in her room there would probably be more ears than there were in the living room.

Now the following is also a response to gipfler: Nora didn't have any problems with the previous girls because they all cleaned up after themselves. She is not their personal cook or maid. Now Rita actually cleans up, she even mopped the living room floor once. Whereas Jenny is not doing shit. Nora just mistakenly accused Rita, because she didn't know who left the dishes and Rita was right to stand up for herself. Nora didn't say anything about this for three weeks and probably never would have, if not for the "couch fucking". That was like a last drop. The couch is a common area where girls sit in their shorts and sometimes in just underwear as Nora did this morning. How would you feel about your couch, if you knew that someone fucked on it and now you have to sit there? They can masturbate or have sex in their rooms all they want. Nora wouldn't say a thing about it. But the common areas have to be kept clean. All girls should respect that. Jenny didn't.

So yes, she didn't have to use some of the words she said, like whores, etc., but she was absolutely,

100% right at being upset!

Snaky , this is your perception. Many of us see this different. With the cleanliness you can be right, however, this no reason is to be disengaged so. Nora is demanded too much more and more with the constant presence by guests. I would also be it. But then one must pull the emergency brake and change something. Insult about phone and shout with the girls is the wrong way. She needs own flat and management from the outside.

They never went back to Ukraine. They've been residing a long time in Barcelona. And as was proven yesterday, Nora speaks fluent Spanish which is one of the biggest reasons that she was made the head of the house. No other past or current Spanish tenants are able to do the job that she is doing.

Possibly so. However, Nora has always been listed as being able to sing in Russian, Ukranian, and Spanish. She was studying intermediate English at the old apartment. She's not stupid.

I have no substantial verification that they went back to Ukraine, merely reports from vetted sources. I do have verification on her language abilities.

I think that she believes that the girls are acting immature, and I think Nora is extremely unhappy. I do not suggest that any of these women are prostitutes: it is however possible that they are more like Heiniken girls or wannabe Playboy playmates, and Nora is trying to introduce them into a different type of modeling/theatrical work.

No sé si sabe Ucraniano ya que ella es Rusa, Nora será inteligente, no lo dudo, pero ayer con sus formas de referirse a sus compañeras de apartamento para mi gusto perdió toda su inteligencia y credibilidad...yo realmente no sé a lo que se dedican estas chicas e incluso Nora, pero ayer Nora sugirió muchas cosas a las que se pueden dedicar sus compañeras y yo no sé si es por despecho, por estar enfadada con ellas o si es real, pero no puedes dedicar toda clase de insultos y formas despectivas hacía tus compañeras y mucho menos en un idioma que ellas no pueden entender, eso a mi parecer es de cobarde y ruín.

Yomismo, tumismo, calm the fuck down, you're repeating the same exact things in your every post.

First of all, everybody knows long time that Nora is from Ukraine. She specifically had that conversation in Spanish, because RLC is blocked in Spain and there's not that many Spanish speaking people from other countries that watch RLC. Chances are, if she did it in her room there would probably be more ears than there were in the living room.

Now the following is also a response to gipfler: Nora didn't have any problems with the previous girls because they all cleaned up after themselves. She is not their personal cook or maid. Now Rita actually cleans up, she even mopped the living room floor once. Whereas Jenny is not doing shit. Nora just mistakenly accused Rita, because she didn't know who left the dishes and Rita was right to stand up for herself. Nora didn't say anything about this for three weeks and probably never would have, if not for the "couch fucking". That was like a last drop. The couch is a common area where girls sit in their shorts and sometimes in just underwear as Nora did this morning. How would you feel about your couch, if you knew that someone fucked on it and now you have to sit there? They can masturbate or have sex in their rooms all they want. Nora wouldn't say a thing about it. But the common areas have to be kept clean. All girls should respect that. Jenny didn't.

So yes, she didn't have to use some of the words she said, like whores, etc., but she was absolutely,

Tú de verdad que eres gilipollas o no te enteras, yo creo que tienes un poco de retraso mental o mejor todavía, no lo quieres ver y vas de listo.

Tú desde donde te crees que veo yo RLC listo? Desde España tonto del culo, asi que primera cagada suya diciendo que RLC está bloqueado en España, esto mismo te lo pueden decir los españoles que hay en este mismo foro.

dos amigo, yo sé perfectamente que en este foro se dijo que Nora era de Ucrania y yo también lo creía hasta ayer, en la conversación telefónica dijo un monton de veces en español, soy Rusa, por eso no te entiendo...soy Rusa y hablo un poco de español.

Tres capullo, Nora no está realmente enfadada con las chicas por la limpieza, si dices realmente que repito lo mismo siempre es porque tú todavía no sabes o no te has enterado por qué Nora está enfadada con ellas, seguramente alguién que realmente lo ha entendido te lo puede explicar, yo no, a ti ni siquiera te tenía que contestar, pero si me tocas los cojones, yo también te los voy a tocar a partir de ahora.

Tu que te crees que soy gilipollas como tu?

Which would you guys be more pissed about sitting in on a couch,a couch that may have nut/semen on it or or a couch that has buggers and snot from someone coughing all over the place and also using the bathroom without washing their hands?

This is actually pretty funny!  And true. 

I do not blame her for being disgusted about the couch thing since they do sit there in minimal clothing most of the time.  Not that any one of us here would have hesitated to do what was done - but probably if it was our room mate we would keep our distance.  Think about college!!

But Mike is right about the point of coughing and using the bathroom.  Although how many he can say the wash every time they urinate or cough?    Just sayin ....

Lmaoo Mr.Bean,I have been watching this guy from I was a youngster, that guy is very funny...Good one Yomismo,I'm sorry for laughing at you snaky but that was kinda funny please don't take it personally,in this movie he was taught that as a foreigner this is how you say hello in America. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pues mejor...así que vea Snaky que soy respetuoso jajajaja  ;)

I do not blame her for being disgusted about the couch thing since they do sit there in minimal clothing most of the time.  Not that any one of us here would have hesitated to do what was done - but probably if it was our room mate we would keep our distance.  Think about college!!

But Mike is right about the point of coughing and using the bathroom.  Although how many he can say the wash every time they urinate or cough?    Just sayin ....

Nora was sitting on the couch today and as I saw her get dressed she wasn't wearing underwear underneath those shorts, After all the cleaning she did her pussy must have got all sweaty, I don't see how it's wrong for them to sit in skimpy clothing yet her sweaty pussyflaps probably left a trail like a snail!!

RLC is blocked in Spain!?!?  There's at least a dozen active members here from Spain.

Ever hear the saying, "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt?"  Words for you to live by.

And didn't Nora and Kiko have sex on the couch?  Yup...here:

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/blow-job/

Looks to me like she has nothing to bitch about.

RLC is blocked in Spain!?!?  There's at least a dozen active members here from Spain.

Ever hear the saying, "Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt?"  Words for you to live by.

And didn't Nora and Kiko have sex on the couch?  Yup...here:

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/blow-job/

Looks to me like she has nothing to bitch about.

Así se habla compañero!  ;) y tienes toda la razón, fué en el primer mes o el segundo no recuerdo bien la mamada y casi follando en ese sofá Nora y Kiko con Jannet en ese momento y creo que incluso llegó a bajar. Nora no puede hablar mal de lo que hacen sus compañeras cuando ella misma lo hace y a la vista de todos.

RLC is blocked in Russia & Czech Republic only at the moment. I remember when Nastya was looking at the cams in the other apartment.

That's easy to by-pass if someone wants to see RLC in Russia all they need is an application called Tunnel Bear. 

Tunnel Bear can tunnel you around censorship and blocked sites masking your IP to another country of your choosing and also blocks the website trackers (ads, analytics, scripts, social buttons) that track everything you do online. Not a bad application for only 12MB.  The good thing about it is the app is clean no add-ons to worry about or remove from your programs.

RLC is blocked in Russia & Czech Republic only at the moment. I remember when Nastya was looking at the cams in the other apartment.

Yes, I remember that, but there was also discussion about whether it was shopped or whether she got it through a Tor browser.

Anything is possible. I trust nothing. Nothing can be actually proved in a virtual reality except that everything can be an illusion within an illusion. As for RLC; the presence of a camera is like impinging on Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty: the mere presence of the camera changes the action -- however subtly -- it, by its existence, alters the situation. Hence, Real Life Cam can only approximate reality, but cannot duplicate it. In fact, if I was an RLC tenant, I would prank the hell out of CC members every chance I got. They wouldn't know what the fuck was going on in my apartment. I'd have people in gorilla suits breaking into the place having wild sex once a week while you thought I and my babe had gone to work.

I've heard lots of insults regarding Nora. She was once beyond reproach here at CC, except that she was boring to some in her living room. No one complained about her love-making in the paid rooms, however, where she was always considered dynamite. In the living room, however, she was just "the girl next door."

But most of us loved her, and treated her with a modicum of respect.

Obviously, those days seem to be gone. My opinion is: 1) we don't know the reasons for this apartment, 2) we don't know why Nora got dragged into the operation, and 3) we don't know the full context of the situation between her and the other girls.

Therefore, I withhold judgement. I simply don't know what the fuck is going on over there anymore. 

PS: CamCaps needs human language interpreters who can translate what words and sentences mean; not computer translators that just match up different words.

You fucking simpletons.....she may be pissed because there was some cum on the leather couch and NOT because Jenny simply had sex on the couch at all.

Some of you are worse than a bunch of women at spa, just fucking making up gossip to talk about like a bunch of high school girls.