Hmm, my conspiracy theory that Nora and Kiko are running RLC gains traction:

1) If you were the boss of RLC would you cycle through the seriously fit women that have been in this apartment but only keep The Most Boring Woman in The World? Nah, doubt it.

2) If you were Nora (and not running RLC) would you act in this way to your house mates knowing the massive backlash it would cause on this and other sites? Doubt that too, she's a bitch because she can be a bitch, she calls the shots.

3) A married couple living apart, after living together? Bollocks. Nora and Kiko cynically decided that the best way to increase subscriptions was to get an apartment for girls only. Nora decided to live in it because they would cycle through a model agency and she wants to keep control. (Plus, Kiko is a fucking fag and she no doubt grew tired of him dripping around behind her).

4) Nora's cynical 20 minute masturbation session after the argument? Boring as it was, she knew that people would really start to hate her, at least those that don't already, so she thought giving a show would convince them she's not an arsehole. Being the owner of RLC she obviously reads this forum, so here goes:

Nora, you are an arsehole and you are boring as fuck. You being in the apartment is hurting your business. I would genuinely consider subscribing if you weren't on the screen souring up the place. Leave, please, and watch your profits grow. (Oh and throw Kiko off the balcony, seriously, that man is so limp he'd probably bounce back up again when he hit the pavement).

Am I worried that the above message might upset her? Not at all, she's rich as fuck from RLC and it's obvious to me that she is trying to exploit these young Russian models to get even more money. What a fucking CUN'T!!

you may be right supported, but is not certain. This brings me discution certainties on additional activities that may have certain tenants of the house !!!nora is the person who supports the young Russian models that landed in Barcelona. these girls do not speak Spanish, do not have professional knowledge in spain, and without nora, I think they would not be there! nora put them in relation to the artistic and professional microcosm of the city. but if some girls take the opportunity to have other "professional" activities, this may tarnish its reputation, and angry ... ::) :(

1) If you were the boss of RLC would you cycle through the seriously fit women that have been in this apartment but only keep The Most Boring Woman in The World? Nah, doubt it.

2) If you were Nora (and not running RLC) would you act in this way to your house mates knowing the massive backlash it would cause on this and other sites? Doubt that too, she's a bitch because she can be a bitch, she calls the shots.

3) A married couple living apart, after living together? Bollocks. Nora and Kiko cynically decided that the best way to increase subscriptions was to get an apartment for girls only. Nora decided to live in it because they would cycle through a model agency and she wants to keep control. (Plus, Kiko is a fucking fag and she no doubt grew tired of him dripping around behind her).

4) Nora's cynical 20 minute masturbation session after the argument? Boring as it was, she knew that people would really start to hate her, at least those that don't already, so she thought giving a show would convince them she's not an arsehole. Being the owner of RLC she obviously reads this forum, so here goes:

Nora, you are an arsehole and you are boring as fuck. You being in the apartment is hurting your business. I would genuinely consider subscribing if you weren't on the screen souring up the place. Leave, please, and watch your profits grow. (Oh and throw Kiko off the balcony, seriously, that man is so limp he'd probably bounce back up again when he hit the pavement).

Am I worried that the above message might upset her? Not at all, she's rich as fuck from RLC and it's obvious to me that she is trying to exploit these young Russian models to get even more money. What a fucking CUN'T!!

you may be right supported, but is not certain. This brings me discution certainties on additional activities that may have certain tenants of the house !!!nora is the person who supports the young Russian models that landed in Barcelona. these girls do not speak Spanish, do not have professional knowledge in spain, and without nora, I think they would not be there! nora put them in relation to the artistic and professional microcosm of the city. but if some girls take the opportunity to have other "professional" activities, this may tarnish its reputation, and angry ... ::) :(

You're right, I can't be certain as I'm only going on the google translations that our Spanish speakers put up but regarding her getting angry that the girls might have other "professional" interests outside of the house - why would she get angry about that unless she owned RLC?! :D

The plot thickens!

Nora has no room to bitch or complain about the cleanliness of any of the other girls.  It's about time she has started cleaning up that pigsty of what she calls a room!  Nora is one of the most untidy girls on all of RLC....get a damn life and stop all your bitching and complaining.  If you want the other girls to be perfect, than start by being perfect yourself first!

Guest Ange_Gardien

Nora has no room to bitch or complain about the cleanliness of any of the other girls.  It's about time she has started cleaning up that pigsty of what she calls a room!  Nora is one of the most untidy girls on all of RLC....get a damn life and stop all your bitching and complaining.  If you want the other girls to be perfect, than start by being perfect yourself first!

Et surtout qu'elle arrête de boire. Déjà sans alcool, elle est désagréable, mais si elle rajoute sa soulerie franchement ....c'est à fuir

J'espère que RLC, arrête sa collaboration avec cette jeune fille, 

Guest Ange_Gardien

Je suis désolé Corboblanc, si Nora avait une activité professionnelle comme vous l'avez indiqué, elle aura une bonne situation économique et elle ne squattera pas pour la deuxième fois un appartement chez RLC.

Je suis désolé Corboblanc, si Nora avait une activité professionnelle comme vous l'avez indiqué, elle aura une bonne situation économique et elle ne squattera pas pour la deuxième fois un appartement chez RLC.

I don't see anyone supporting my conspiracy theory, it's been about for a while and hasn't  gained much traction, but, if you did agree with me then it would follow that:

1)She isn't a poor girl squatting in the flat

2) She in fact owns (or has the lease on) the apartment

3) She lives there because she wants to make sure that the transient young Russian models that she's exploiting do not do anything that could break any legal aspect involved in filming people online. For example - I'm sure that filming a visitor and transmitting it without their knowledge could lead to them being sued.

4) In fact perhaps that's the reason she's being such a dick. That guy was brought home late at night, there would not have been time to sign any release forms etc so Nora has chucked her boring toys out of her boring pram.

5) She obviously hasn't split up with Kiko, her husband yet they do not live together???  Where is he living and how can he afford to live in a seperate place while his "poor" wife is being sheltered by RLC?

And the kicker is her throwing the covers of the sofa and the pillow today in fake disgust. That's just a distraction. She realises (probably after reading this) that she's made it obvious that she runs RLC and is now trying to pretend that she is only disgusted that two adults were engaged in short heavy petting (in which no fluids were exchanged) on a sofa that can be cleaned easily.

Give us a wave Nora, then get out!!

I'm not sure. Why nora would not free rent, benefit while working both for rlc? in another post, someone says that what do girls do not look the. Sorry, but when you introduce someone to relationships professional and VIP, you play as your own reputation! I do not know what these girls are doing and how they act when they are out of the House, but if some do sex for money, that does not cause only a problem for nora, but for rlc also! dwelling free of prostitutes, can prove to be very risky!

I'm not sure. Why nora would not free rent, benefit while working both for rlc? in another post, someone says that what do girls do not look the. Sorry, but when you introduce someone to relationships professional and VIP, you play as your own reputation! I do not know what these girls are doing and how they act when they are out of the House, but if some do sex for money, that does not cause only a problem for nora, but for rlc also! dwelling free of prostitutes, can prove to be very risky!

OK ONE, Jenny bring along a lover, and that done, for which many waited. But a prostitute has with customer another sex, than Jenny.Die statements of a frustrated, drunk woman at the telephone and a not competent translation of a user, who is not examinable, holds I for truth which the exaggerated cleaning urge does not concern, should Nora once their own pig sty clear up and the bedlinen after the sex change.

Just out of curiosity, everyone keeps saying husband and wife, but I see no rings, or proof of marriage.

Does anyone have any proof that they are in fact married? ??? 

Just wondering.

Foamy T Squirrell is the expert on them here's a quote I found of his from way back. Do a search in the forums for more:

Maybe they do not use contraception because of their religion and don't want to get pregnant?

I have never see any RLC couple get dressed and go to church on any Sabbath day; Spaniards included. I can understand the Russians' secularism; but the Spanish are usually quite good about their loyalty to the Catholic church. (At least in public! but A&S are already practicing sex out-of-wedlock, a practice that was once taboo in all Christian sects.) At least Nora & Kiko are married...

Guest joshua1584

I don't see anyone supporting my conspiracy theory, it's been about for a while and hasn't  gained much traction, but, if you did agree with me then it would follow that:

1)She isn't a poor girl squatting in the flat

2) She in fact owns (or has the lease on) the apartment

3) She lives there because she wants to make sure that the transient young Russian models that she's exploiting do not do anything that could break any legal aspect involved in filming people online. For example - I'm sure that filming a visitor and transmitting it without their knowledge could lead to them being sued.

4) In fact perhaps that's the reason she's being such a dick. That guy was brought home late at night, there would not have been time to sign any release forms etc so Nora has chucked her boring toys out of her boring pram.

5) She obviously hasn't split up with Kiko, her husband yet they do not live together???  Where is he living and how can he afford to live in a seperate place while his "poor" wife is being sheltered by RLC?

And the kicker is her throwing the covers of the sofa and the pillow today in fake disgust. That's just a distraction. She realises (probably after reading this) that she's made it obvious that she runs RLC and is now trying to pretend that she is only disgusted that two adults were engaged in short heavy petting (in which no fluids were exchanged) on a sofa that can be cleaned easily.

Give us a wave Nora, then get out!!

I don't think she runs RLC, however I do believe she is in some sort of management position along with her husband. I noticed him already knowing Kamila and Jenny before being introduced to them(at least on cam). Either he is helping recruit or he is there when the "maintenance" happens when moving the new girls in, which would imply to me he is helping set up.