Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Watching this guy from a professional view, and I have serious concerns. robust "rough" play dragging women by their hair, and putting hands round their throat and lifting them from the floor may seem acceptable to him, but a domestic violence Court would not be so convinced! He is a serious incident waiting to happen!

He seems to think its acceptable - guys like him are one step from murderers with no compasion

The other day were equal. They take advantage of any time that is not Zoya front for kissing and touching and also look towards the door that doesn't come Zoya. This clown is fooling Zoya in their own apartment and Zoya not it sees or does not want to see. The problem is that just wrong trying to all women. I hate this motherfucker!

You can tell when they were Wrestling she didn't like it, but she's to nice to say anything.

Whether she's Zoya's sister or not, she is acting much too familiar with him. I don't believe she is totally innocent in this because, as was said, I saw her quickly glance back at Zoya a couple times to see if she had seen what she did.

This clown is fooling Zoya in their own apartment and Zoya not it sees or does not want to see. The problem is that just wrong trying to all women. I hate this motherfucker!

Why is it all his fault, he's just a kid in a candy store.

She's offering, it's not like she doesn't want it.

Watching this guy from a professional view, and I have serious concerns. robust "rough" play dragging women by their hair, and putting hands round their throat and lifting them from the floor may seem acceptable to him, but a domestic violence Court would not be so convinced! He is a serious incident waiting to happen!

He seems to think its acceptable - guys like him are one step from murderers with no compasion

Bubba and Raoule will have fun with this guy if he ever enters the prison system.