Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

I don't think the guest was touching Lev. If anything she was irritated that he was lying on her blanket so she couldn't get completely under it and she hardly had room to get comfortable on the couch. To top it off, Lev was snoring very loudly and she had trouble sleeping. Later, he got up and left. I wasn't watching then, so I'm not sure if he got up of his own volition, or if she woke him and asked him to leave.

One think for sure though... There was absolutely nothing sexual going on between them even though they were sleeping in the same bed.

I don't think the guest was touching Lev. If anything she was irritated that he was lying on her blanket so she couldn't get completely under it and she hardly had room to get comfortable on the couch. To top it off, Lev was snoring very loudly and she had trouble sleeping. Later, he got up and left. I wasn't watching then, so I'm not sure if he got up of his own volition, or if she woke him and asked him to leave.

One think for sure though... There was absolutely nothing sexual going on between them even though they were sleeping in the same bed.

Back to the Rehab so Zoya can get back into her Masturbation Mood and give that Rabbit she purchased a good workout.

je pensais que lev allait être plus actif, en prenant les horaires de la guest, mais c'est le contraire qui arrive!!! c'est la guest qui s'adapte au rythme de lev!!! réveil en fin d'après midi, puis tablette sur le canapé jusqu'à 5h30 du matin!!!  la même chose à longueur de journée, de semaine, de mois!!!!

I thought lev was going to be more active, taking the schedules of the guest, but the opposite happens !!! is the guest that adapts to the pace of lev !!! revival in the late afternoon and then tablet on the sofa until 5:30 am !!! the same thing all day long, week, month !!!! :doh: :no: :no:

je pensais que lev allait être plus actif, en prenant les horaires de la guest, mais c'est le contraire qui arrive!!! c'est la guest qui s'adapte au rythme de lev!!! réveil en fin d'après midi, puis tablette sur le canapé jusqu'à 5h30 du matin!!!  la même chose à longueur de journée, de semaine, de mois!!!!

I thought lev was going to be more active, taking the schedules of the guest, but the opposite happens !!! is the guest that adapts to the pace of lev !!! revival in the late afternoon and then tablet on the sofa until 5:30 am !!! the same thing all day long, week, month !!!! :doh: :no: :no:

Nothing changes with Lev. It's the same dull routing day in and day out.

He must be related to the Devil because Hell is Repetitious.

I swear they were just kissing off camera ..half on half off in the kitchen.. shes either mentally handicapped or really needs the dick

shes either mentally handicapped i think its that she doesnt look like 100 % normal