Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

This has been so frustrating to see this. She is all over him and always horny yet this worthless piece of shit just lays there and looks at his Ipad. Now, I am not looking to anger anyone but this girl is my number 1 girl to fuck on this site. It is because she will do anything and everything just like Diana.

I love to pop in all three holes multiple times in a 3 hour session and this is the only girl on here that really appeals to me. Next is Masha and then Nelly. Zoya has a beautiful pussy, is always clean, and would enjoy long sessions where I can lick that beautiful pussy and asshole. She has great potential for being very nasty...like me.

My dick is only average length (USA) so Nelly and Masha would look at it as too small and it may be for them. It's the perfect size to fit in any asshole.

HOUSE GUEST IS BACK! ...........Yes she is beautiful , but if she ain't going to participate in the things RLC APARTMENTS ARE FOR, THEN PLEASE SEND HER PACKING FOR GOOD! We didn't pay to watch people sit around watching tv and playing on computers and iPhone.  YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!