Zoya & Lev - Videos (2015)

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 5:50 PM, meeko said:

The guest getting changed, doesn't show a lot, but she never does

I don't know if this video is a fake or not, but I tried downloading it and it won't play. I don't know if it's on my part or the actual video.

:offtopic: Also, does anyone have a video of her taking off her bra with shirt on in the bathroom!? Then all of a sudden that creep Lev walks in...  :yikes:  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My other worry is that she may have saggy tits and that is why she's overly cautious.

That and I wonder if she shaves or trims her pubic hair. In some of the panty shots it looks like she doesn't shave, which is ok with me. I do prefer a trimmed pussy for good licking.

That and I wonder if she shaves or trims her pubic hair. In some of the panty shots it looks like she doesn't shave, which is ok with me. I do prefer a trimmed pussy for good licking.

i like it hairy, nowdays all girls shave it so hairy is the difference!

My other worry is that she may have saggy tits and that is why she's overly cautious.

No need to worry. 2 or 3 times she has had a tee-shirt on with no bra and there was very little sag. They looked incredible when she moved around and they jiggled and rolled from side to side.  :yeahbaby:

what the  :yeahbaby: is that ??

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And just after he slapped her butts. They cant be siblings. At the best theirs parents remarried and these kid became  brother and sister but dont share any blood

A la fin Lev lui a donné une fessé. Ils ne peuvent pas être frères et soeurs. Au mieux ils sont issus d'une famille recomposée donc ne partage pas le même sang

And just after he slapped her butts. They cant be sibbling. At the best theirs parents remarried and these kid became  brother and sister but dont share any blood

A la fin Lev lui a donné une fessé. Ils ne peuvent pas être frères et soeurs. Au mieux ils sont issus d'une famille recomposée donc ne partage pas le même sang

did u see the other Vid to ?? where he lay on her man that no way she is his sis