Zoya & Lev - Videos (2015)

If there was ever a complaint I would have about Zoya when she masturbates... it's that she never let's us see her face. she's always lying flat on her back and I can never see her expression when she orgasms.

The good Lord gave you a set of ears to hear with.  Laughing.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was ever a complaint I would have about Zoya when she masturbates... it's that she never let's us see her face. she's always lying flat on her back and I can never see her expression when she orgasms.

If you are a paying member of RLC and she masturbates in bed, you can often see her face by switching to the other bedroom camera. There are probably some vids that show her from the other angle in the Attachments section of this site also.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 9:51 AM, euromike69 said:

Zoya's guest finally taking a shower!!!

Unbelievable! I have never in my life seen a girl taking a shower with underwear (and shorts) on! I guess she went behind the living room door to take the wet clothes off.

Unbelievable! I have never in my life seen a girl taking a shower with underwear (and shorts) on! I guess she went behind the living room door to take the wet clothes off.

whats so strange is that she has taken her shorts off numerous times in from of the cameras showing her underwear yet she cant even shower without them !

whats so strange is that she has taken her shorts off numerous times in from of the cameras showing her underwear yet she cant even shower without them !

Big Brother contestants (in the UK) if there is no glaze in front of them shower in their bikinis. In that situation it's not really to do with modesty but protection of their own image so they can charge more when they get the goods out for the magazines after the leave the house. They really should not be allowed because they are clearly living falsely. Even more ridiculously their agents are often involved in the show to ensure it doesn't happen so it got to the ridiculous stage where they showed male nudity but did everything to avoid any female nudity even slips unless the female was already an adult worker so had a nude web presence.

• 2 weeks later...

Adiana & Daniel SEX + Zoya masturbating

Les deux en simultané ! ENJOY

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

1 DAY 1 VIDEO, Follow the page on twitter :

(Posting of Social Media Sites is not permitted in Open Forums. If you feel the need to share this information, please do it by PM only. Thank You.)

For those interested... I recorded some  of Zoya's "performance art" acting.

She's mostly standing on the couch making  weird noises,  but it is interesting  to watch...

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She's mostly standing on the couch making  weird noises,  but it is interesting  to watch...

I think she's trying out to become a member of the Zulu tribe!

Yea...at least she is doing something unlike Lev whom has NO interest