New couple Nelly and Bogdan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shaved his armpits in the bath a little while ago.  Let's not judge...let's see what happens.  What if this leads to something totally unexpected and exciting.  Just Sayin'.

We need to stop complaining and just watch.

I didn't notice his armpits being shaved.

She removed the makeup a few minutes after putting it on, so at least it wasn't on his face for long, but it was still on camera for the world to see. All of his buddies back home will start harassing him for that.

Nelly did about 15 good push-ups, so I commend her for that. She tries to keep fit. I just wish she had a little more meat on her bones.

Mmmm. Looks like nice feet.

I love this touch screen computer. Just size the picture up just like a smart phone.

Touch screen.  Must be nice.

I'm a poor folk  the standard PC is my only option.

Maybe my tax refund will allow me to purchase one.

I think she is just fine...kind of an athletic body like Adriana.  I just wish she would do a strip, and masturbate for him.  She seems to be such a happy person, and her sexual energy is so positive and strong.

I wish they would go back to having that wild sex in the bedroom.

Okay. I apologize, to every one.

I don't believe you owe anyone an apology for speaking your mind.  I for one, failed to understand the virulent response to your initial post.  While one may disagree with what you posted, one should be mindful that vulgarity is the tool of an intellectual cripple.  Never apologize if you think your right.

• 2 weeks later...