Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Strange. She leaves the top hairy, but shaves the meat curtains. Personally, I wouldn't mind that.

I think that's what todays youth calls it A Landing Strip.

They were rare back in my day. "Landing Strip", funny how people can come up with names for things.

Back in my day hardly no girl ever shaved the pussy. Just the underarms and legs.

I always liked diving in getting my teeth flossed. Since they started shaving pussies my teeth went bad and had to get dentures instead.  LOL

Interesting times in the living room. Nelly  and B were viewing something on their laptop.  They went  to the sofa and he pulled up her shirt and kissed her nipple. They were laughing. Then they watched some more and he pulled up his shirt and squeezed his nipple. I can't understand the language but it is interesting to watch.

They are back on the sofa now, cuddling. She was serious earlier now seems happy.

They used to be so free.  what's with the coverup now?

Maybe you are in front of the camera free companion! Only you can see them from the Chambers of payment. For it I don't know, but for her this may be called it only in a way...

Strange. She leaves the top hairy, but shaves the meat curtains. Personally, I wouldn't mind that.

They were rare back in my day. "Landing Strip", funny how people can come up with names for things.

What happened to the term Mohawk? Not applicable here?

Never heard of the term Mohawk being used for pussy hair. 

What happened to the term Mohawk? Not applicable here?

Never heard of the term Mohawk being used for pussy hair. 

Damn, I hate doing a 5 time quote. But the subject is interesting. Nelly has a full bush up top. A landing strip was just a thin strip of hair giving your tongue guidance to the port of entry. Then there was a full bush, trimmed, some in the shape of a heart, even some that left the puss itself hairy while shaving the top side. The reasoning there was, if they were dark haired girls with heavy hair, it would itch like hell when growing back after a day or so. This stubble would stab at the lips sometimes becoming painful.

I dated a Jewish girl for a while. She had thick jet black hair that was gorgeous and she had to use barber clippers to keep it trimmed down under.