New Girl Milana

Guest Ange_Gardien

I have a dream that night I saw Kamilia on a sports field track, do a relay race, with a blonde girl who looks a lot like Miliana.

Kamilia just finished its run, and tends the relay baton to the blonde. the relay baton was a green bottle, a bottle that looks like the HEINEKEN brand

I have a dream that night I saw Kamilia on a sports field track, do a relay race, with a blonde girl who looks a lot like Miliana.

Kamilia just finished its run, and tends the relay baton to the blonde. the relay baton was a green bottle, a bottle that looks like the HEINEKEN brand

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that!  ;D

Gee, what a surprise! The new girl Milana already knows how to hide when changing so that she shows absolutely nothing.

It sure seems to me that RLC actually tells the girls that they don't have to show anything and simply doesn't care whether the members are satisfied or not.  :(

I couldn't agree with you more bookmaster!!!  RLC does not care one way or another!  Until enough people cancel they're subscriptions and hit them in the pocket book, nothing will change!!

This goes from woman to woman. Accustomed by double rooms, communal showering and cloakrooms. From Kamila to Rita to Milana... . However, we wait sometimes.

rita has already told her what not to do.i mean not to show anything.

Rita even told that to Jenny...and you know the end of the story, if not maybe you should ask the sofa :)

It's early, it's nice to have a new tenant in this appartment, it was pretty much dead for far too long.

And you never know what wine can do to these girls :)

really? when it's true, i hate rita now and hope she leave very soon this house. We pay for noting to see. Better we throw our money out of the window  :-*

Rita even told that to Jenny...and you know the end of the story, if not maybe you should ask the sofa :)

It's early, it's nice to have a new tenant in this appartment, it was pretty much dead for far too long.

And you never know what wine can do to these girls :)

I understand you and jay1220259 know the language to claim all that info?

Since Jenny wasn't hiding as much anyway

I understand you and jay1220259 know the language to claim all that info?

I was simply joking, I don't understand Russian unfortunately. However from what I have seen Milana was 'naturally' hiding. She knows where are the cameras and the rooms are not that big. There aren't many ways to hide from them. And even before Rita arrived, most of the other girls found the 'safe' places.