New Girl Milana

Gee, what a surprise! The new girl Milana already knows how to hide when changing so that she shows absolutely nothing.

It sure seems to me that RLC actually tells the girls that they don't have to show anything and simply doesn't care whether the members are satisfied or not.  :(

Gee, what a surprise! The new girl Milana already knows how to hide when changing so that she shows absolutely nothing.

It sure seems to me that RLC actually tells the girls that they don't have to show anything and simply doesn't care whether the members are satisfied or not.  :(

Bueno es el primer dia pero si empieza asi veo a un clon de Nika.

Bueno es el primer dia pero si empieza asi veo a un clon de Nika.

Yes, we will. And, isn't that what everyone wanted? This just doesn't make sense to me. This particular apartment in Barcelona actually has the greatest potential because it houses attractive single women. But, RLC seems to be doing their best to make sure that only girls who don't want to show any skin are recruited for the rooms.  :(

I couldn't agree with you more bookmaster!!!  RLC does not care one way or another!  Until enough people cancel they're subscriptions and hit them in the pocket book, nothing will change!!