New Girl Milana

Rita and Milana in robes drinking wine together, smiling and laughing like a couple of lipstick lesbians on a first date.

GODDAMN IT!!!! Adjust the aspect ratio on the tv! How can you watch that shit!

Guest Ange_Gardien

To me looks like just another boring girl constantly staring at her phone

Unfortunately, this phenomenon is general, many young people no longer live, but they look live through all this beautiful technology.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Rita and Milana in robes drinking wine together, smiling and laughing like a couple of lipstick lesbians on a first date.

GODDAMN IT!!!! Adjust the aspect ratio on the tv! How can you watch that shit!

Everyone can dream slywinkle a lesbian party with Rita? It has a long way to go. She must first do a job on itself to cast himself sleeping bag through the window.

By cons, if it was, with Alicia Kamilia or, in this case, it is closer to reality.

But you never know, maybe the miracle exists

rita has already told her what not to do.i mean not to show anything.

Jay, unless you understand Russian and actually heard Rita tell her that, please don't state that as a fact. It's not fair to the girls because it turns members against them. Before Rita ever came here, there was Nika, Kamila and Monica who acted the same way. Can we then prove that one or more of them told Rita "what do to"?

Some people said that Kammi told Rita not to show anything and no one could actually prove it. And, who do you think might have told Nika or Kamila or Monica? Do you see what I mean? It's simply not fair to state your beliefs as fact and have people think it's true.

I believe that Milana would love to be having fun with Rita, but all this talk about Rita telling Milana not to show anything is really going to make the next month SUCK!!!  If Rita told her that, then that just confirms how uptight she is...just calling it as I see it

I believe that Milana would love to be having fun with Rita, but all this talk about Rita telling Milana not to show anything is really going to make the next month SUCK!!!  If Rita told her that, then that just confirms how uptight she is...just calling it as I see it

C'mon my friend. You know there is no way to confirm that. Give the girl a break. She's been getting attacked for quite a while. If I knew for a fact that she told her to hide, then I would be right there with you demanding that something be done. But, given that the exact same thing happened when Rita first came and met Kamila, I don't think we can assume anything.