New Girl Milana

While I'm at it, if they're whores, then RLC subscribers are jack-off Johns.

My info is that they're like Heineken girls: commercial models payed to look attractive, be graceful, and sell beer at fully acceptable events, including night-clubs and beer gardens, while they develop their dream to become a famous fashion model. In the meantime, if they travel the world and meet generous men along the way, that does not make them cheap whores worthy of CamCaps' derision. It makes them normal women.

While I'm at it, if they're whores, then RLC subscribers are jack-off Johns.

My info is that they're like Heineken girls: commercial models payed to look attractive, be graceful, and sell beer at fully acceptable events, including night-clubs and beer gardens, while they develop their dream to become a famous fashion model. In the meantime, if they travel the world and meet generous men along the way, that does not make them cheap whores worthy of CamCaps' derision. It makes them normal women.

Lol you got me at "Heineken girls" because we all know what Kamila does with empty green beer bottles ;D ;D ;D ;D

And yeah I totally agree,these guys need to have a little bit more respect and stop using the words prostitute and hoes so lightly and easily,I don't know why they keep on seeing a prostitute every time a new girl arrives on RLC.Maybe they hang around a lot of prostitutes in their own lives so they see hoes everywhere. 8) 8) 8)

...,I don't know why they keep on seeing a prostitute every time a new girl arrives on RLC.Maybe they hang around a lot of prostitutes in their own lives so they see hoes everywhere. 8) 8) 8)

Maybe they're just reminiscing about their early childhood when their beloved mommy came home late at night with cum dripping down her legs.  ;D

Man. it looked like Kamila was about to settle down on the couch to watch her show and the other 2 came back drunk and ruined the vibe totally. She's keeping her legs tight closed as well so she's probably got some sexy undies on, so much for the sofa grinding from the other night.

Somebody tell me why they are fixing to go out at this time of night?  Malina nor Coco have any business of going out, they can barely even walk.  Did anybody see Malina when she was changing?  She could barely stand up!  Malina is more worse than Coco I do believe.  Girls going out at this time of night are up to no good if you ask me :)

Somebody tell me why they are fixing to go out at this time of night?  Malina nor Coco have any business of going out, they can barely even walk.  Did anybody see Malina when she was changing?  She could barely stand up!  Malina is more worse than Coco I do believe.  Girls going out at this time of night are up to no good if you ask me :)

BCN is a 24 hour party city if you know where to look. The clubs don't start getting busy until about 2am then continue until 6-7. So they are probably off to Shoko La Terrazza or City Hall, there's loads of Russian girls in those clubs.