Carina & Sabrina Videos - Split #1

I did have the right one in there at one time.  I have noticed back on that date when I had uploaded them there are about 5 of the videos somehow the numbers got changed on the link and some have videos I have never seen or put there. But I deleted the videos once I get them uploaded as storing them just uses up to much hard drive space that I need for my other projects I am involved with.

That's a bummer. I guess you can't trust these sites. Perhaps someone else her has it?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has the video in which the play had drink, Carina, Sabrina, Blue hair and red hair?

There is likely video of that. You just have to find the date when it happened then go back to that part of the thread. There is some links to videos there.

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎17 at 8:20 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Carina picks up bottomless Sabrina

The redhair is rubbing herself watching them, right?

She is a good-looking girl. Too bad she doesn't seem aware of her sexuality. The curly haired girl has tried to help her feel sexy, but it's not working.

She seems more adapt and open to being felt up when over consumption of alcohol is involved. Which doesn't happen very often in this apartment.