Carina & Sabrina Videos - Split #1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the exact same one. I don't really care, but I don't see the point either.

A few of mine were reposted on the attachment center when i had already posted them previously. One had it's title changed which i find odd. Maybe as a moderators there is a reason why they are doing this. I would like to know

I have a hard time understanding why you'd repost my video to the same website..?

Usually when I post videos. I will make a link to dirty bin and another to the attachment center.

When another link appears to the video then I'll just use the attachment center. I do so many of them this one must have slipped and get put in two spots instead of one.  Sorry  but mistakes happen from time to time.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎01 at 1:08 AM, StnCld316 said:

Blue Shower

I don´t know why this girl is called Blue, but she has the best body on RLC today, except that horrible tattoo. Leora is pretty also, but in a different way, long time ago Katya was my favourite but she did not stay for long enough.

This apartment is called Carina and Sabrina, but how many girls actually live there? Four? Five?

I don´t know why this girl is called Blue, but she has the best body on RLC today, except that horrible tattoo. Leora is pretty also, but in a different way, long time ago Katya was my favourite but she did not stay for long enough.

This apartment is called Carina and Sabrina, but how many girls actually live there? Four? Five?

Just Carina & Sabrina live there as the real tenants. the Red & Blue haired girls are just guests who have been there a long while. We call them blue and Red because no one knows what their names are and the only way to refer to them is by their dyed hair to know who is who