Carina & Sabrina Videos - Split #1

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Showering

My interest in this apartment is totally dependent on such beautiful guests - I have no more followed Carina´s and Sabrina´s life. There should be some sort of an alarm system for such guests arriving. The same with Nina and Kira, not interesting.

I disagree i think Carina is good show

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curly Carina is worth watching, even when fighting mad with the butch.  So are most of the guests as well.

Even visiting Mom. 

And BTW, isn't this guest carrying a large pair of melons?  Are they the biggest ones seen?  If not, who?

Carina and Sabrina Pussy Licking

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Video here -->>  (Mod here. Knock it off. This site is banned here, because they're money grubbing whores. Feel free to post nudes of our goddesses, however. Thank you. Warning has now been served.)

Video here -->>  (sh.st link Removed)

Please don't post links to scamware / click-bait sites...  find another way to make money other than click-baiting.

Video here -->>  (sh.st link Removed)

Please don't post links to scamware / click-bait sites...  find another way to make money other than click-baiting.

I suspect one of the mods will delete the link from this post pretty soon.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Showering

My interest in this apartment is totally dependent on such beautiful guests - I have no more followed Carina´s and Sabrina´s life. There should be some sort of an alarm system for such guests arriving. The same with Nina and Kira, not interesting.

I disagree i think Carina is good show

I agree completely. I think Curly is awesome to watch - I just wish there weren't anybody else around in that apartment. I could watch her for days on end and never get tired of her.