Carina & Sabrina Videos - Split #1

Sabrina really has no compunction about caring who sees her naked, does she.  Damn!

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Maybe because she is lesbian and she doesn't care or maybe they are all lesbian and she doesn't care or she just likes giving people a show and flashing people some women are like that

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because she is lesbian and she doesn't care or maybe they are all lesbian and she doesn't care or she just likes giving people a show and flashing people some women are like that

I think you are right.  We have seen her walk out to the balcony completely naked and during daylight hours.  She just loves it , an exhibitionist at heart.

I think you are right.  We have seen her walk out to the balcony completely naked and during daylight hours.  She just loves it , an exhibitionist at heart.

Lesbian or not. I don't think anyone here is complaining about her empress new clothes walk lol

• 2 weeks later...

Dang you don't see that too much,it's usually Curly on the receiving end.do it curly.        :clap:

I've been looking for a longer version of this video. The source I got it from only had this short clip.

If I come across it, I'll be sure it gets posted.