Paid memberships.

Admin

Ok i was a paid member of this site but from reading around i guess something happened and we lost membership at some point? now $12 dollars is not a big deal and for a year that was a bargain. So if i have tp renew again ok fine. But can somebody please explain to me how i do that?.I will like to have access to the attachment center again

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i was a paid member of this site but from reading around i guess something happened and we lost membership at some point? now $12 dollars is not a big deal and for a year that was a bargain. So if i have tp renew again ok fine. But can somebody please explain to me how i do that?.I will like to have access to the attachment center again

http://camcaps.net/read-me/paid-membership

This link gives a couple other option.  The front home page only has the bit coin option available  where the link provides a couple of others. 

Once completed then just post your details on that part of the forum pertaining to that link I posted  and once it's confirmed then your good to go.

If you have paid previously, the system had a crash and the Admin has had to insert the paid ones back into the system manually.If you have previously paid and still have time remaining on your account just post on that link I posted to reactivate your status and possibly post you payment details if you still have that available. If not the Admin will know whether you are still paid or have to get a renewal.

how do you sort or search the attachment center. There is no date attached to the files. If I want to search for a certain topic how do I do that?

Above the page number. If you use the sort by board it will group all the videos or pictures whatever you are searching all into one section.  Example: Leora and Paul all their videos will be grouped into one spot instead of randomly all over which can be a tedious procedure to find something. So the sort by board is by the closest and fastest way to find something and I think it arranges them from new to old.or old to new depending which way the little arrow beside is positioned before going to the next couple.

Hopefully this is of some help to you to make navigating the Attachment Center easier.

as a paid member to rlc..i demand a little something from the admins of the site.in one month we lost two apartments and three others have left or have been on vacation for a long time..now i know these are real people who travel and enjoy life like any other human being..but for a site which charges a monthly fee for its customer viewing, there should be an extension to subscripction or credit to the next month..i have enjoyed the site for a long time now but is lately finding it not worth the cost of admission..i hope the admins do the right thing.

Contact RLC they have been supportive of this situation. I had the same issue.

I can't seem to find any detailed information about what all the attachment center holds in terms of dated videos or pics.  Does the attachment center hold everything everyone has posted since day 1 or does it just contain videos and pics for a certain amount of time before they are deleted?  I apologize if this question has been asked before.  Thanks for your time.

I can't seem to find any detailed information about what all the attachment center holds in terms of dated videos or pics.  Does the attachment center hold everything everyone has posted since day 1 or does it just contain videos and pics for a certain amount of time before they are deleted?  I apologize if this question has been asked before.  Thanks for your time.

It contains every attachment ever posted to our servers. Images posted to third party hosts obviously reside on their servers, and are not stored on our servers.

• 3 weeks later...