Paid memberships.

Admin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been an unpaid member so long that I never even noticed that  my status had just changed to being a paid member of CC,Thank you for noticing my mistake/dilemma and helping me fix it. THANK YOU ADMIN. YOU ARE THE BEST SIR!! 8) 8) ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

as a paid member to rlc..i demand a little something from the admins of the site.in one month we lost two apartments and three others have left or have been on vacation for a long time..now i know these are real people who travel and enjoy life like any other human being..but for a site which charges a monthly fee for its customer viewing, there should be an extension to subscripction or credit to the next month..i have enjoyed the site for a long time now but is lately finding it not worth the cost of admission..i hope the admins do the right thing.

as a paid member to rlc..i demand a little something from the admins of the site.in one month we lost two apartments and three others have left or have been on vacation for a long time..now i know these are real people who travel and enjoy life like any other human being..but for a site which charges a monthly fee for its customer viewing, there should be an extension to subscripction or credit to the next month..i have enjoyed the site for a long time now but is lately finding it not worth the cost of admission..i hope the admins do the right thing.

That's something you will have to take up with RLC.  The Admin of this site has no affiliation to RLC.

This is just a forum to post pics and vids and comment on the daily lives of the tenants of RLC and other voyeur sites of the likes.