Alina Moving?

I wish them luck if they are not coming back in another apartment,they were a good couple,when Anton paid attention to her that is.If Alina found a good job and is leaving Anton,,good for her also.Moving on,all we can hope for is a good couple to move in and enjoy as much as i did with them.So good luck to them and the cat.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish them luck if they are not coming back in another apartment,they were a good couple,when Anton paid attention to her that is.If Alina found a good job and is leaving Anton,,good for her also.Moving on,all we can hope for is a good couple to move in and enjoy as much as i did with them.So good luck to them and the cat.

Same here Bluto.

Well we have 2 apts moving out and 2 in maintenance.  Maybe RLC is shutting down some apartments and these are the ones getting the boot.

I don't think Alina and Anton got the boot.  They were one of RLC's best couples.

I think she goes to Veronica's apartment....

Fly from Siberia to Spain 4,211 miles to live in a shithole apartment similar to their old one. I don't think so.

They are gone. I know I couldn't have my ass on cam for the world to see 24/7 for  2 1/2 years like they did.  It must have been stressful for them.

Just hoping whoever RLC finds to occupy their now vacant apartment will be just as entertaining as Alina & Anton and her friends were.

I wish them all the best even though Anton liked being an ass hat most of the time.

Fly from Siberia to Spin 4,211 miles to live in a shithole apartment similar to their old one. I don't think so.

They are gone. I know I couldn't have my ass on cam for the world to see 24/7 for  2 1/2 years like they did.  It must have been stressful for them.

Just hoping whoever RLC finds to occupy their now vacant apartment will be just as entertaining as Alina & Anton and her friends were.

I wish them all the best even though Anton liked being an ass hat most of the time.

But please don´t forget:

1. Anton is Russian guy

2. his stamina was/is perfectly fitting for Alina

3. on the end he did never resist to the lioness behaviour

4. among all ass hats in RLC he is the smallest one...

It s a pity we do loose them....

Fly from Siberia to Spin 4,211 miles to live in a shithole apartment similar to their old one. I don't think so.

But please don´t forget:

1. Anton is Russian guy

Well, I think that it is between the ass of Leora and Alina (incredible both) is only one clearly better fucked than the other. :D

But please don´t forget:

1. Anton is Russian guy

I don't think they went very far though. Between the time they left and came back and got more stuff there was only between 40 minutes.  Maybe went to a different apartment in the building that doesn't have cams.