Suzan & Hector - Pictures

Wait!!, Am I the only person who saw this?...Suzan and Hector were in the bedroom getting it on and he took off her panties and was going down on her as you see here :poke: :poke:

And then he started gagging and said something to her and said that there was something on her Kitty and on her legs,you can see that black dot on her thigh here. :yikes: :yikes:

Then Hector tried to pick the residue off her thigh here :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Then he jumped up and ran to the bathroom gagging like he wanted to throw up,while she was trying to see what was wrong with her kitty :puke: :puke: :puke:

Then here is Suzan trying to clean up the residue :yikes: :yikes: :puke:

Moral of the story make sure that the pussy is clean before you put your mouth down there,if your girl has been running around all day and has been to the bathroom frequently,make sure that you both take a shower first before having sex,and if she is on her period then just let her give you a blowjob or a hand job :shithappens: :shithappens: :poke: :puke: :yikes:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

[glow=red,2,300]She is way too hot a red head, so I had to clone her,now we got five firecrotches,look at her bent over on the couch,what a tease [/glow] :kiss: :kiss: :drool:  :drool:

• Upvote 1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

[glow=red,2,300]She is way too hot a red head, so I had to clone her,now we got five firecrotches,look at her bent over on the couch,what a tease [/glow] :kiss: :kiss: :drool:  :drool:

And the five pairs of racks aren't bad either!  :yeahbaby: