This Apartment

I agree with Dcap, and that's probably the reason Coco was crying the other day looking at the computer-probably read all the derogatory, bullying comments about her in here and other sites that comment on the participants of RLC.

People make those comments about all the people here. Nobody has to automatically like everyone that enters RLC. There are quite a few men and women that I do not like in the apartments.

That's true, there will be some liked more than others and some hated more than others, just the way life is!

OK. Here's a serious question. If anyone can truly shed some light on it, I would appreciate it.

Here goes:

We know that Nora obviously receives feedback, at the very least, about the posts in this forum because her actions are far too often in direct response to a recent criticism posted here.

My question is this: Are the RLC site and CC site available to the Barcelona area? If so, why don't we see any real indication that the girls have any real knowledge of what is being written about them or which pictures are being posted about them?

It just seems impossible to me that they could not be aware of some of the especially vehement posts that accuse them of all being whores and so forth if they actually had access to the sites. And, natural curiosity would seem to dictate that they would want to know what was being said about them - especially when a post is complimentary in nature.

The only options that seem to make sense is that, either they don't have access to the sites or they don't know the names of the sites in order to easily find them. It's almost as though they seem to think that the viewers are not just regular people, but only a select group who will not virally pass along the info that is recorded. (perhaps like a private network that the general population doesn't have access to).

Does anyone know for sure whether any of the actual female tenants (other than Nora) have access to both sites?

Yep, CC and RLC are available in Barça. I was living there when I first came across them and I live in Sweden now so there is every possibility they are aware of CC.

Think about it too, if you were part of this "project" you would surely google to find out more about what you were part of and when you google RLC, the CamCaps site appear on page one of the results usually. It's how Leora must have found us when she was posting here.

I really do believe that since those times when Leora and Nora were on CC they've engaged a private VPN to the apartments to stop the tenants looking themselves up. It wouldn't take long at all to blacklist the sites the repost content. Which is why I believe Nora and Priko are sunk to the nuts in RLC managment as they do react to some of the things that get posted here, so obviously are allowed to access through the VPN.

It's all speculation but meh that's what keeps this forum running.

OK. Here's a serious question. If anyone can truly shed some light on it, I would appreciate it.

Here goes:

We know that Nora obviously receives feedback, at the very least, about the posts in this forum because her actions are far too often in direct response to a recent criticism posted here.

My question is this: Are the RLC site and CC site available to the Barcelona area? If so, why don't we see any real indication that the girls have any real knowledge of what is being written about them or which pictures are being posted about them?

It just seems impossible to me that they could not be aware of some of the especially vehement posts that accuse them of all being whores and so forth if they actually had access to the sites. And, natural curiosity would seem to dictate that they would want to know what was being said about them - especially when a post is complimentary in nature.

The only options that seem to make sense is that, either they don't have access to the sites or they don't know the names of the sites in order to easily find them. It's almost as though they seem to think that the viewers are not just regular people, but only a select group who will not virally pass along the info that is recorded. (perhaps like a private network that the general population doesn't have access to).

Does anyone know for sure whether any of the actual female tenants (other than Nora) have access to both sites?

Yep, CC and RLC are available in Barça. I was living there when I first came across them and I live in Sweden now so there is every possibility they are aware of CC.

Think about it too, if you were part of this "project" you would surely google to find out more about what you were part of and when you google RLC, the CamCaps site appear on page one of the results usually. It's how Leora must have found us when she was posting here.

I really do believe that since those times when Leora and Nora were on CC they've engaged a private VPN to the apartments to stop the tenants looking themselves up. It wouldn't take long at all to blacklist the sites the repost content. Which is why I believe Nora and Priko are sunk to the nuts in RLC managment as they do react to some of the things that get posted here, so obviously are allowed to access through the VPN.

I think I'm a prime example as to how they react!

Here goes:

cc est le premier et principal forum consacré à rlc, tous les participants le consultent.....il y a même eu des interactions avec angela et diana!!!! je conseille de lire les anciens post!!! ;) ;) ;)

Snippedy doo dah, snippedy day

cc est le premier et principal forum consacré à rlc, tous les participants le consultent.....il y a même eu des interactions avec angela et diana!!!! je conseille de lire les anciens post!!! ;) ;) ;)

Ah yeah, Angela I remember was here, I don't personally remember Diana. Also the couple that took over from Angela with the druggie looking male, I think he posted here too. But really there's been nothing since then. VPN I say that Nora and Priko can get through :D

Here goes:

Thanks for the feedback. I totally agree with you that, if I was a going to be a part of the "project", I would surely google to find out more about what I was going to be a part of. But, what if they (RLC reps) didn't give me the real name of the website and instead gave me a name to another site on a private network that they controlled and could put whatever they wanted on? Then, when I googled using the phony site name they gave me, I wouldn't know that the information was bogus and CC would not be listed at all in relation to it.

That's what I was thinking might be a possibility if the real RLC was available to the general population in Barcelona. Maybe all of the relatively new tenants never heard of the ex-tenants who had previously posted here and, therefore, had no reason to question?

I'm just having a rather difficult time accepting that the recent other girls in the Barcelona house would just passively accept some of the really nasty, accusatory posts here and not react noticeably if they were aware of them. I think if I had become a part of the "project" and got to read some of the personal attacks that are written here, I would either tell RLC to shove this "gig" and quit or I would retaliate in some way against the posters who wrote false negative statements about me.

So, if these current apartment tenants really see the posts here, they must have much more tolerance for putting up with the idiotic attackers than I would.  ;D

I'm pretty sure they have access. I remember the night Jenny had sex on the settee. Almost immediately afterwards she was on the laptop looking at a site that I am sure was CC given her reactions. I also remember someone posting that Leora was on her PC in the old apartment and the RLC site was visible on the screen. Also I saw both Demid and Hector looking at themselves on the RLC site on their laptops and waving at the cams, the first day they moved into their apartments.

I'm pretty sure they have access. I remember the night Jenny had sex on the settee. Almost immediately afterwards she was on the laptop looking at a site that I am sure was CC given her reactions. I also remember someone posting that Leora was on her PC in the old apartment and the RLC site was visible on the screen. Also I saw both Demid and Hector looking at themselves on the RLC site on their laptops and waving at the cams, the first day they moved into their apartments.

You may be right about them having access. But, those you mentioned are/were all in other apartments as long-term tenants. They weren't in Barcelona, Spain. That's the one apartment that has very short-term tenants (other than Nora) and the girls that I've seen there since I joined earlier this year just don't seem like the type that wouldn't be affected by reading such personal attacks.

P. S. - I don't know about Jenny. She's the one tenant there that I really wasn't crazy about. She just wasn't as mature, self-confident and "genuine" in her manner as the other girls. I must admit, though, that I was surprised by her sexual escapade that caused Nora to go ballistic over. I can't believe the poor thing thought that the guy she was with really cared about anything other than having sex with her. He definitely was a lot more aggressive than I think she was really comfortable with. I still have some mixed feelings about that episode.