a cheating guest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 10:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

I think you guys are seeing things. lol - I never see any of this sexual tension you guys express is happening. lol - Pictures or it didn't happen! :D

How many wives or girlfriends will let their man be in a position such as this with another.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION STNCLD316 THIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND ;D ;D

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest Kloun

Let him banged his sister or who ever she is....it' very possible to have sex with one other than wife/husband or girlfriend/ boyfriend in the same house...AND for my cheating little ass, I discovered that the best place to sneak off to is in my garage, in the backseat of my car. ( 65 never thought I was a girl who cheated??)

It's a fool that ever takes a girl's words seriously when it comes to them uttering those three little words,.. "I love you",.. only to discover that everyone from the milkman to the neighbor's dog has had a tryst with her.

As a rough guess, it is probably less than one out of a million that can ever really remain faithful or true to any one man.   

So just keep your guard up fellas, and when they start to pour out those syrupy lies, just smile and nod, and placate them in return, but never, never, bite into that apple.  That way you won't get hurt when you discover just how sour their love truly can be. 

It's a fool that ever takes a girl's words seriously when it comes to them uttering those three little words,.. "I love you",.. only to discover that everyone from the milkman to the neighbor's dog has had a tryst with her.

As a rough guess, it is probably less than one out of a million that can ever really remain faithful or true to any one man.   

So just keep your guard up fellas, and when they start to pour out those syrupy lies, just smile and nod, and placate them in return, but never, never, bite into that apple.  That way you won't get hurt when you discover just how sour their love truly can be.

Bravo my Friend. I learned those word's the hard way.    :(

When I was fifteen this girl once told me that she loved me.  I then told her that she could say that to me a thousand times and I will never take it seriously.  She then ran into her house crying.

And yet for the girls I rummage through in my life, she was the only one who ever really was sincere about it to me.

Ten years later she sent me a card that only said,.. "If only you would have believed me."  And I called her up after all that time and said,.. "Say it one more time." 

Her name was Patti, and I will see her again.

Is the guest gone now. We actually liked her. We are just curious. Thanks

Yeah, she's gone.  He brutally fucked her in the ass real quick, and then kicked her off the cot.  She then ran screaming and crying out the door.    Ah, such is love.  :'(

You mean the ones that made you smile, and the ones that made you want to throttle their throats.

Yeah, that could be very therapeutic to me in some ways. 

But all joking aside, yes it would be nice to be in your company.  I take my coffee black with a little sugar.