a cheating guest

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the ones that made you smile, and the ones that made you want to throttle their throats.

Yeah, that could be very therapeutic to me in some ways. 

But all joking aside, yes it would be nice to be in your company.  I take my coffee black with a little sugar.

Thank's woodworker...i would have to tell you about  a girl named Sherry,which i am still not completely over yet,more so than all the other one's including my ex wife.I just don't trust any one of them now.But that is another story.

I know the feeling.  I once gave my heart to the whore of Babylon, her name was Elaine.

But I've got my heart back,.. It just takes time, even years sometimes.  But you just have to finally discard them like last weeks trash.  Then you won't be haunted by their memory. 

Is the guest gone now. We actually liked her. We are just curious. Thanks

Yeah, she's gone.  He brutally fucked her in the ass real quick, and then kicked her off the cot.  She then ran screaming and crying out the door.    Ah, such is love.  :'(

That accounts for the Maintenance Outage all of yesterday.  150713085334642972.gif

She was a 15071308533592881.gif one.

Is the guest gone now. We actually liked her. We are just curious. Thanks

Yeah, she's gone.  He brutally fucked her in the ass real quick, and then kicked her off the cot.  She then ran screaming and crying out the door.    Ah, such is love.  :'(

He entendido bien? Bogdan se folló a la invitada? Hay pruebas de ello?

It is good that the intruding guest has finally gone. Now they are back to their amorous activities right in the living room. Yesterday they did it under the covers. But this morning, my god, both were fully naked and it was a real show. Both have excellent physiques and it is a real pleasure to watch them. Thy are simply unsatiable and I wonder how many times they indulge in a day!. This couple is the best that can happen to RLC, and Anton and his oriental partner are nothing compared to these two.