a cheating guest

Is the guest gone now. We actually liked her. We are just curious. Thanks

Yeah, she's gone.  He brutally fucked her in the ass real quick, and then kicked her off the cot.  She then ran screaming and crying out the door.    Ah, such is love.  :'(

That accounts for the Maintenance Outage all of yesterday.  150713085334642972.gif

She was a 15071308533592881.gif one.

is it true? photos or video of it ?? ???

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she's gone.  He brutally fucked her in the ass real quick, and then kicked her off the cot.  She then ran screaming and crying out the door.    Ah, such is love.  :'(

That accounts for the Maintenance Outage all of yesterday.  150713085334642972.gif

I don't believe it for a second. Those are the type of statements that I feel are extremely unfair to the tenants because some people will believe it.

It is good that the intruding guest has finally gone. Now they are back to their amorous activities right in the living room. Yesterday they did it under the covers. But this morning, my god, both were fully naked and it was a real show. Both have excellent physiques and it is a real pleasure to watch them. Thy are simply unsatiable and I wonder how many times they indulge in a day!. This couple is the best that can happen to RLC, and Anton and his oriental partner are nothing compared to these two.

True they are fucking often but Bogdan is a rabbit.  Most of times, sex last less than 1 minute

So before saying that he is better than Anton, there is a huge difference.  Anton could last over one hour

It is good that the intruding guest has finally gone. Now they are back to their amorous activities right in the living room. Yesterday they did it under the covers. But this morning, my god, both were fully naked and it was a real show. Both have excellent physiques and it is a real pleasure to watch them. Thy are simply unsatiable and I wonder how many times they indulge in a day!. This couple is the best that can happen to RLC, and Anton and his oriental partner are nothing compared to these two.

True they are fucking often but Bogdan is a rabbit.  Most of times, sex last less than 1 minute

So before saying that he is better than Anton, there is a huge difference.  Anton could last over one hour

Have to agree Bogdan not in Antons league. Alina would eat Bogdan alive. He may satify Nellie but never Alina. Sorry Bogdan fans he is a minute man.

Have to agree Bogdan not in Antons league. Alina would eat Bogdan alive. He may satify Nellie but never Alina. Sorry Bogdan fans he is a minute man.

I've noticed this about all the men over there!  Anton to me is about the only male in any of these apartments that actually cares if he satisfies his lover!!  Even the brand new couple had sex tonight and he got his and she had to get hers on her own!  I hope she is into self pleasure cuz I'm into watching her being into self pleasure, plus she is pretty hotttt!!

I don't believe it for a second. Those are the type of statements that I feel are extremely unfair to the tenants because some people will believe it.

Just how stupid are you?  Only a person with a twelve year olds mind would believe what was obviously meant as sardonic humor.  And don't give me this goody, goody crap about wanting to protect the tenants, as they are a hell of a lot stronger in character than you are.  So grow up, and stop trying to play to the crowd with your false claim to saintliness.  As with most frauds, it doesn't wear well with you.

And to top it all off, to think that moon walker was actually hoping for pictures or videos of it!  Just how juvenile and desperate are some of you little kiddies around here anymore?  Truly pathetic.

And you can lie up a storm or say what you want, but I wouldn't trade places with any of you sniveling little babies in life.