Pictures of Kiko

Is there any chance that one of the mods can either move this thread to one of the non-RLC categories or delete it completely?

I've been biting my tongue about him, but I don't like it when a motion detector says there's new activity in the living room or kitchen or especially the bathroom and then find out it's just Kiko. If I'm going to waste my time (as some would say) by browsing this site, then I want to see what the real tenants are up to (meaning the "girls").

I don't want to see Kiko by himself. I don't even think he should be allowed in the place if Nora is not home. He doesn't live there (or at least he's not supposed to). His name is NOT on the list of tenants. You don't see Milana's boyfriend roaming around if she's not there with him.

I used to enjoy checking out Nora's room every now and then to see what kind of position she was sleeping in so I could enjoy seeing that beautiful butt at times. Now, I don't go there anymore because it seems that every time I do I see Kiko's cock hogging the screen. I certainly have no desire to see that. I guarantee you that not one cent of the monthly fee I pay for the RLC site is with the intention of seeing Kiko. I'm paying to see the girls and, at times, the interaction among real tenant couples.

Ok, I'll try to keep quiet about this topic from now on, but I had to get that off my chest because he's really starting to ruin my enjoyment.

I don't want to see Kiko by himself.

Then do not click open the thread. And you will not see Kiko by himself. You are not the only person on this forum. You do not speak for what every single person want or do not want to see.

Guest Rodney_X

Kiko getting fucked in the ass with a dildo by Nora.

Why? Look at that ass

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't want to see Kiko by himself.

Then do not click open the thread. And you will not see Kiko by himself. You are not the only person on this forum. You do not speak for what every single person want or do not want to see.

Neither do you,speak for anyone of us either, if you don't like what's being said about your boyfriend then don't read it just skip over,and move along.

There is some real fruity and bro-mance shit happening all of a sudden what's going on damn it.can we go back to talking about these lovely ladies please.

In all this bullshit I forgot to mention that I was dreaming last night about Milana and Coco coming home from the bar and they were drunk as hell,and they were in the bed talking and flirting, and the next thing I know,they started kissing and touching each other,and then Coco started playing with her pussy,and milana was watching her,and then Coco asked Milana to touch herself and then Milana started rubbing her pussy too a little bit,and then things started to get really heated were they both started rubbing their clits vigorously,and then they both reached over and started rubbing each others tits and clits and then......I woke up with my dick being rubbed by this chick I brought home last night,which is good and bad because the dream felt so real that I actually had to check CC if there was an actual video of it,but unfortunately it was all a dream :'( :'( :P :P :P :P :P

It is funny to me how all of those that claim to hate Kiko open the thread titled Pictures of Kiko.

And never once did I claim to speak for anyone. You must be a fool that only see what you want to see and do not look at facts.

Guest Rodney_X

It is funny to me how all of those that claim to hate Kiko open the thread titled Pictures of Kiko.

And never once did I claim to speak for anyone. You must be a fool that only see what you want to see and do not look at facts.

oh go again ..... Kiko is back

You're not worth wasting time or letters over!!