Pictures of Kiko

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 7:00 PM, miscvoyeur said:

It is funny to me how all of those that claim to hate Kiko open the thread titled Pictures of Kiko.

And never once did I claim to speak for anyone. You must be a fool that only see what you want to see and do not look at facts.

The fact that you want Kiko's dick in your ass,I already have those facts straight,you're kinda right maybe we should have left the Kiko topic alone so you and janan can masturbate to whatever is written or posted here about Kiko.

I'm headed back to were the girls are and leave this topic alone good luck with it.

You say you are going to leave this topic alone yet you keep coming back to edit your post. You obviously like coming here more than anybody else. Just admit you like looking at Kiko. It is ok.

I don't want to see Kiko by himself.

Then do not click open the thread. And you will not see Kiko by himself. You are not the only person on this forum. You do not speak for what every single person want or do not want to see.

Neither do you,speak for anyone of us either, if you don't like what's being said about your boyfriend then don't read it just skip over,and move along.

There is some real fruity and bro-mance shit happening all of a sudden what's going on damn it.can we go back to talking about these lovely ladies please.

In all this bullshit I forgot to mention that I was dreaming last night about Milana and Coco coming home from the bar and they were drunk as hell,and they were in the bed talking and flirting, and the next thing I know,they started kissing and touching each other,and then Coco started playing with her pussy,and milana was watching her,and then Coco asked Milana to touch herself and then Milana started rubbing her pussy too a little bit,and then things started to get really heated were they both started rubbing their clits vigorously,and then they both reached over and started rubbing each others tits and clits and then......I woke up with my dick being rubbed by this chick I brought home last night,which is good and bad because the dream felt so real that I actually had to check CC if there was an actual video of it,but unfortunately it was all a dream :'( :'( :P :P :P :P :P

;D ;D ;D ;D and meanwhile, kamila taking pictures, to post them soon on CC !!! :P :P