Face Off

They have looked great lately, for the most part... I worry when I see the other two near ...the Joan Jett looking one definitely is a problem but her g/f is sweet and fine. I keep wanting to figure out this group, but I am trying to lay off of them. It seems Nina is trying, I guess. She was on her keyboard earlier - she has a great voice - that was great. Kira seems to be ok, the other night watching Jett and Nina go to the store alone without her - hmm bothered me but if she can handle it , I can. I don't see Nina leaving Kira in the least. I believe that even though that Nina may take Kira for granted, she won't leave her. Like i said before, it's all a matter of what Kira can take. I love when all four of these gals have fun and no one is hurt. :) And is it just me or do they have the coolest cats? I watched that Mila kunis girl play fetch with the one cat hehe soo funny! Of course I could watch that other new couple - she was ironing his underwear .... WTF.

The only time you iron your underwear is when you expect someone to see you in your underwear.

haha Well, when it gets down to underwear, it's coming off unless you're some vane freak of nature who gives a rats ass about how it looks when worn or some model. This guy, is no model - but he's surely a freak if he has her IRON his underwear and she was really odd about it. LOL  Hey! Whatever floats your boat I guess. ;) 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things seem to be getting back to normal in this apartment.  They seemed to weather the temptation of being alone tne the other night.. let's hope it continues.  I like these two (and their friends)

This morning, Kira hugged Ira and Anya and kissed both of them before she left. This was so cute.

Confused is that what u call them ira and anya. Lol

Well, these are just their names...

It's really great to see Kira and Nina doing so much better. There is a lot more contact between them now then there was before, which is always a good sign.  Also, I can pretty much gauge how they are doing just by the look on Kiras face and lately, she has been smiling and laughing a lot! :) Oh, to WMAX, how did you figure out that their friends names were Ira and Anya? Which one is which? I would rather call them by those names then Mila Kunis and Joan Jett.  ;) But no matter what their names are, I am a bit thankful to see that they have not been around as much lately because, as I have said before, Kira and Nina seem to do a lot better when they are not around so much and have a little time for themselves. 

It's really great to see Kira and Nina doing so much better. There is a lot more contact between them now then there was before, which is always a good sign.  Also, I can pretty much gauge how they are doing just by the look on Kiras face and lately, she has been smiling and laughing a lot! :) Oh, to WMAX, how did you figure out that their friends names were Ira and Anya? Which one is which? I would rather call them by those names then Mila Kunis and Joan Jett.  ;) But no matter what their names are, I am a bit thankful to see that they have not been around as much lately because, as I have said before, Kira and Nina seem to do a lot better when they are not around so much and have a little time for themselves.

I listened to their conversations. Admittedly, I understand only few words (not enough to grasp what they talking about) but I'm sure the name of the taller, thinner girl is Anya (Аня) and of the other is Ira (Ира  , 95% certain  :)) , what is probably short form for Irina.

Honestly, I don't see them as trouble makers. We have seen them since months in this apt., never with causing problems. Maybe the four know each other much longer. And lately, all 4 girls seem to enjoy their company. So I'm happy about that.

Guest vkyour

You say they are not manufactured see problems when Nina meets the girl with the long and very focused on the Nina ...and Keira When you sit to watch Computer  No one sits with اher, Li explained I think they are involved in cheating on Keira 

When I went with the long girl was friendly and want it long the girl refused.

And remained Keira watching from above the other girl and tell her why forgiven so. And I also wanted to say  by phone and found it locked.