Face Off

Now I think there are two scenarios for this relationship.  Kira breaks up with Nina unless Nina agrees to not be friends with the other girls.  I feel this is gonna end up bad, as Nina wants to be the one in control and won't terminate her friendship with the other two girls.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I think there are two scenarios for this relationship.  Kira breaks up with Nina unless Nina agrees to not be friends with the other girls.  I feel this is gonna end up bad, as Nina wants to be the one in control and won't terminate her friendship with the other two girls.

That's a good point!  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Kira is to shy for the kind of girl Nina is, and usually that is what makes it work!

It was the worst fight between the two I've seen so far. As Kira left, Nina tried to hold her back but she pushed her away. At least Nina went after her, only to come home alone later.

In the meantime, the guests had decided it would  be better not to stay over and left  too. So Nina came back to an empty apartment. After several ineffective phone calls she puts her boots and jacket on, turned off the lights, locked the door and left.

Obviously she found Kira in the end and could convince her to come home.

I think there will be decisions to make how to carry on in their relationship.

It is certainly not over.  I am not sure if either one wants to continue the relaationship or not but as with any one, it is always hard to pull the plug.  goes back to "is the grass greener on the other side of the fence"?

After reviewing the scene from yesterday evening I don't know what to think about. It seems at least Anya (the thinner girl) made no fun of it. And she made the decision to leave while Nina and Kira still argued. As Kira was gone they looked worried. Maybe it embarrassed them.

Today all back to normal (I really don't get it). Kira and Nina both dressed up fine, probably for a longer planned event (Nina wore the red dress and high heels she bought 2 days ago) and left together.

No hint of a talk to work out the past night. But of course this could have been elsewhere off cam...

Somehow it drags me down, I really like the two :-\

After reviewing the scene from yesterday evening I don't know what to think about. It seems at least Anya (the thinner girl) made no fun of it. And she made the decision to leave while Nina and Kira still argued. As Kira was gone they looked worried. Maybe it embarrassed them.

Today all back to normal (I really don't get it). Kira and Nina both dressed up fine, probably for a longer planned event (Nina wore the red dress and high heels she bought 2 days ago) and left together.

No hint of a talk to work out the past night. But of course this could have been elsewhere off cam...

They probably went to church, they leave about same time every Sunday. Still have not work the anything out. Nina trying to impose her will on Kira. Kira with her head down today. Kira needs to stand her ground or lose herself in this relationship. That may mean ending the relationship but we shall see.

They left together, but no contact between either of them, and very little conversation if any.  It will be interesting to see the interaction between them when they return.

En mi opinión Kira es una pobre chica y Nina una desequilibrada. Aunque no se ruso no hay más que oírla hablar con esas largas parrafadas en las que parece escucharse a sí misma. Si tuviera que darle un consejo a Kira, sería: SAL CORRIENDO