Face Off

FK. Sadly I knew this was coming long ago. Unfortunately there is no happy ending in sight in my opinion- but I am not saying one can not happen. But does anyone really think that the almighty Nina will back down and start to care again about Kira like she should and stop screwing around with other females? Listen, what this is, is a matter of "How much can Kira take?". It's heartbreaking to watch a good person get abused verbally and emotionally. I am thankful that Nina has not hit Kira. If that ever happened, I pray Kira would leave and I know if I saw it that I would definitely report it. With problems in a relationship, it would normally just take time to get over something like this, but that is impossible since Nina keeps wanting to screw around with others before the healing process has even begun. All Kira can do right now is breathe... stay calm and have a plan B.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FK. Sadly I knew this was coming long ago. Unfortunately there is no happy ending in sight in my opinion- but I am not saying one can not happen. But does anyone really think that the almighty Nina will back down and start to care again about Kira like she should and stop screwing around with other females? Listen, what this is, is a matter of "How much can Kira take?". It's heartbreaking to watch a good person get abused verbally and emotionally. I am thankful that Nina has not hit Kira. If that ever happened, I pray Kira would leave and I know if I saw it that I would definitely report it. With problems in a relationship, it would normally just take time to get over something like this, but that is impossible since Nina keeps wanting to screw around with others before the healing process has even begun. All Kira can do right now is breathe... stay calm and have a plan B.

I like Kira too, and it's no fun to see how things go wrong now. But we cannot know what's the reason without understanding Russian. We suspect something, but is this really true? No one has seen Nina cheating, this is only 

a guess. For me, the fight this evening looked like jealousness. For no reason? I don't know.

But Nina tried to talk, but Kira blocked. Somehow I can understand Nina gave up and left.

Of course, this is MY interpretation, and by no means this has to be correct (or the truth).

But I would really really like to see things going better. I feel for both of them.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 5:21 PM, meeko said:

Arguing on the couch, anyone want to download and translate?

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Nothing about their relationship.

Girl in yellow crashed her car and seems not for the first time in the short term, very disappointed. She do not want to drive any more. The other girl disagree with her and...

p.s. Tomorrow will be ok again...:) or maybe not...

Nothing about their relationship.

Girl in yellow crashed her car and seems not for the first time in the short term, very disappointed. She do not want to drive any more. The other girl disagree with her and...

p.s. Tomorrow will be ok again...:) or maybe not...

Thanks for the info, that explains why she looked so sad before Nina came hoime, she was upset from the crash and then she knew she had to tell Nina about it.

Their also seemed to be raised voices as soon as Nina came in so perhaps she noticed the new dents in the car on the driveway.

did anything interesting happen with the 2 guests there last night after the big fight?

They slept on the sofa but nothing interesting happened between them.

I couldn't sleep so I'm back to bother everybody lol.  Nothing ever happens with the guests at this apartment!  They are so boring except for one night they played a truth or dare type game, but other than that they hide from the cameras and don't do anything exciting!

did anything interesting happen with the 2 guests there last night after the big fight?

I couldn't sleep so I'm back to bother everybody lol.  Nothing ever happens with the guests at this apartment!  They are so boring except for one night they played a truth or dare type game, but other than that they hide from the cameras and don't do anything exciting!

After that last escapade of games they had.  Things haven't been the same between them.

After that last escapade of games they had.  Things haven't been the same between them.

To much estrogen in one apartment I guess!