Face Off

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 6:06 PM, meeko said:

They are back and look to be OK

Though there is still one in charge

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

And when they come back home, they'll lick each other till their brains fall out.

Live happily ever after.  LOL

Absolutely nothing has changed with these two. As long as Kira stays with Nina, she will always be kissing Ninas feet and it shows. This is NOT an equal relationship at all. This is "Nina is queen" and Kira is servant which is no type of relationship to be in for Kira if you ask me. The day that Kira finds someone that doesn't treat her like crap, is the day that she leaves Nina. Sadly, I look forward to that day. Seriously, Nina having Kira take off her shoes was on purpose for us watchers to see that she was still in charge. She did it for us where all cameras could see. Disturbing. The more I see, the less I can bare to watch as Kira goes through this.  Sigh... 

Well.. just now they look good together and are in some sort of harmony. They look good. I hope they make it... no damage. I have to realize that maybe Kira likes her in charge and it's ok for her. Some do. I'm not 12, I understand that we all like different things. Come on Kira and Nina, stay cool. 

Absolutely nothing has changed with these two. As long as Kira stays with Nina, she will always be kissing Ninas feet and it shows. This is NOT an equal relationship at all. This is "Nina is queen" and Kira is servant which is no type of relationship to be in for Kira if you ask me. The day that Kira finds someone that doesn't treat her like crap, is the day that she leaves Nina. Sadly, I look forward to that day. Seriously, Nina having Kira take off her shoes was on purpose for us watchers to see that she was still in charge. She did it for us where all cameras could see. Disturbing. The more I see, the less I can bare to watch as Kira goes through this.  Sigh...

Yes making her take her shoes off was a statement to us. Most residents read the forum, she saw we were back Kira. Nina made it clear she is the boss in this relationship. Many relationship are like this the more attractive one calls the shot. It is hard to watch but this is real life. At least she does no beat her.

For now, the trouble seems to be over. Either they worked it out or we have misinterpreted some events. The body language was relaxed and friendly. They hugged each other before going to bed. Yes, that's good.

For now, the trouble seems to be over. Either they worked it out or we have misinterpreted some events. The body language was relaxed and friendly. They hugged each other before going to bed. Yes, that's good.

Totally surprises me, but I hope it last!

I saw Kira make her dinner, tea, try to get attention and got NONE at all. When she put the little stuffed duck on Ninas laptop trying to get a little attention and was SHUT DOWN completely, that was mean. Nina would rather look at her little laptop as Kira bent over backwards for her as usual. Kira went to bed sad and Nina did her dirty work online to who knows who and on her phone as well. I can barely watch these two anymore because I am sickened by the abuse to Kira. I keep my fingers crossed for K. Hugs.

I am watching RLC for 2 months now. so i may be wrong about some things, because i don't know that much about the people involved. I'll try anyway

I just wanted to say something about the nature of their relationship.

I don't think it's that uncommon that one part of a relationship is more dominant and the other isn't. Most things i've seen are absolutely normal.

It's always easy to sit at home on your computer and blurt out things how others should live their relationship. But do you look around you? Are there any couples whose relationship is totally equal? And do they work then?

I'm not sure. There is always the guy who gives in about almost everything his pretty girlfriend says, and the girl who is doing 90 % of the housework even if they both have equal jobs and income.

All i want to say, it's not that easy and it is their choice. If one likes to be submissive so be it. who are you to judge?

Ok, you're entitled to your opinion, but when i read that putting shoes on someone is called 'abuse' it really makes me cringe. I hope you never have to endure real abuse.

That said, what happenes at the moment with their guests is a potential relationship threatening situation.

Obviously one of our pair ist not happy with the affection for their guests of the other one.

As a member who really enjoys the sex on RLC and thinks the guests are hot too i totally wanted to watch these girls have some hot foursomes!!  ;D

But if one of them is not happy it would be unfair from her partner to do it anyway.

And that's the whole point of my post: if one WANTS to be submissive, let them be. But she obviously doesn't want what's going on right now. And at this point you have to compromise and care for the wishes of your partner, if you're dominant or not.

She may have no problem being the submissive part, but she doesn't want her partner getting hot with some other girl.

See the difference? 

i really hope they work things out, because i love to watch Nina and Kira. They seem very nice, fun and loving people. Even if i don't unserstand a word they say  :-[ And they are beautiful too... 8)

Hey - you say they decide what they want and we all do - I agree. But Kira looking down being sad constantly is her choice? You really think that? That KIRA wants NINA to treat her like shit? I don't think so. You're mistaken. She wants equality between them , I can feel it but Nina wants CONTROL. Kira should run back home and start again. FK this place and let Nina fk whomever she wants on her own. Lets see how that goes. NINA KNOWS we are all watching and plays the show all the time for us. We'll see. Kira deserves someone who actually cares about her.