Face Off

well. like i said maybe i am not watching long enough.

But in the weeks before the incident with the cute houseguest they looked pretty happy and Kira was not sad all the time. they had a lot of fun and joyful sex  ;D

i just think there ist a lot of (over)interpretation here, from people who don't even speak their language. Facial expressions and some actions may not as easy to understand.

but from a voyeurs standpoint i think it's probably half the fun to chat about what they might think, do and want...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well. like i said maybe i am not watching long enough.

But in the weeks before the incident with the cute houseguest they looked pretty happy and Kira was not sad all the time. they had a lot of fun and joyful sex  ;D

i just think there ist a lot of (over)interpretation here, from people who don't even speak their language. Facial expressions and some actions may not as easy to understand.

but from a voyeurs standpoint i think it's probably half the fun to chat about what they might think, do and want...

You're right. You haven't been around enough.

Well, I think it’s up to Kira to stay in this relationship, and it’s her very own choice.

In that conversation on the couch (the reason why this Face Off thread exist) Kira said/cried …I LOVE YOU! (if I understood that right). And that’s probably the key, she really does love her, even if Nina sometimes doesn’t care about.

Look at your teenage kids: they do what they want, their clothes are lying around anywhere in the house, they do almost nothing to clean up their room, the kitchen… But you still love them. You put up the clothes, clean the kitchen by yourself. Of course, it shouldn’t be this way. But because you love them, maybe you say to yourself …Ok, one day they will see it through. And until then I will care for them.

Maybe it’s the same between Nina and Kira. Look at them in the morning. Kira gets out of the bed, she makes coffee (or whatever) and gently try to convince Kira to get up (often without success).

She cooks dinner, but Nina pays more attention to the laptop than to the food. Yes, that may be mean, but nonetheless they love each other.

And I think part of her likes the submissive role. I watched the put-off-the-shoes-scene, and I think they both enjoyed it actually. As much as the sex later on.

That’s because I don’t think it’s a show for us. If any, it’s a show for them. I think when you live with cameras long enough, you forget about them most of the time. You know they are there, but it doesn’t matter. And I strongly believe, they don’t read this forum. Why should they?

Not understanding the language can be advantage and disadvantage at the same time. If you don’t know what they talking about, the speculation what it *could be* is so much more fun…

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 3:15 PM, turkey said:

Its not alread,yet!!Sat looking with a glass off wiskey-cola!

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Stay strong Kira.... :'( Stay strong.

Guest bobbyjoe

what's happen again with these two,this two babies make me tired,let's see new couple in this place

Well, I think it’s up to Kira to stay in this relationship, and it’s her very own choice.

In that conversation on the couch (the reason why this Face Off thread exist) Kira said/cried …I LOVE YOU! (if I understood that right). And that’s probably the key, she really does love her, even if Nina sometimes doesn’t care about.

Look at your teenage kids: they do what they want, their clothes are lying around anywhere in the house, they do almost nothing to clean up their room, the kitchen… But you still love them. You put up the clothes, clean the kitchen by yourself. Of course, it shouldn’t be this way. But because you love them, maybe you say to yourself …Ok, one day they will see it through. And until then I will care for them.

Maybe it’s the same between Nina and Kira. Look at them in the morning. Kira gets out of the bed, she makes coffee (or whatever) and gently try to convince Kira to get up (often without success).

She cooks dinner, but Nina pays more attention to the laptop than to the food. Yes, that may be mean, but nonetheless they love each other.

And I think part of her likes the submissive role. I watched the put-off-the-shoes-scene, and I think they both enjoyed it actually. As much as the sex later on.

That’s because I don’t think it’s a show for us. If any, it’s a show for them. I think when you live with cameras long enough, you forget about them most of the time. You know they are there, but it doesn’t matter. And I strongly believe, they don’t read this forum. Why should they?

Not understanding the language can be advantage and disadvantage at the same time. If you don’t know what they talking about, the speculation what it *could be* is so much more fun…

exacly that! i wanted to say all that but you phrased it so much better!

thx

Nina has stormed off, and seeing Kira like this makes me sad

yep. that's really really sad.

she seems like such a nice girl.

i know that feeling, when you know that a relationship can't be rescued, but you want to hold on. makes you lie on the kitchen floor sometimes.  :'(  :'(

i really feel for her