Face Off

did anything interesting happen with the 2 guests there last night after the big fight?

They slept on the sofa but nothing interesting happened between them.

I couldn't sleep so I'm back to bother everybody lol.  Nothing ever happens with the guests at this apartment!  They are so boring except for one night they played a truth or dare type game, but other than that they hide from the cameras and don't do anything exciting!

After that last escapade of games they had.  Things haven't been the same between them.

To much estrogen in one apartment I guess!

Nah, come on☺️ The apartments with testosterone aren't that better. In fact, this is my favorite ap. Maybe they will play games again one day. Patience ... Btw, the name of the game from this (in)famous night was EroQuest. If anyone is interested in the rules: EroQuest {dot} ru

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anything interesting happen with the 2 guests there last night after the big fight?

They slept on the sofa but nothing interesting happened between them.

I couldn't sleep so I'm back to bother everybody lol.  Nothing ever happens with the guests at this apartment!  They are so boring except for one night they played a truth or dare type game, but other than that they hide from the cameras and don't do anything exciting!

After that last escapade of games they had.  Things haven't been the same between them.

To much estrogen in one apartment I guess!

Nah, come on☺️ The apartments with testosterone aren't that better. In fact, this is my favorite ap. Maybe they will play games again one day. Patience ... Btw, the name of the game from this (in)famous night was EroQuest. If anyone is interested in the rules: EroQuest {dot} ru

Thanks for the info!

Its quite strange. We, (most of us), watch this site for the sexy shenanigans, but when something like this happens, you realise that you subconsciously develop some affection for the people involved. I would now be much happier to see Nina and Kiro back to their old selves, than any threesome orgy that destroyed their affections.

They looked pretty good tonight! I know Kira was really trying hard as always to make things work. Nina is always so wound up like a ticking time bomb, but seemed like she was able to relax a little bit from her normal wound up self which was great. Not having the other two "guests" around, in my opinion, gives these two time to mend. Sadly, I doubt it will last since it's only Friday night, but I will keep my fingers cross that this is a sign of Kira and Nina getting back to what's important.  I had to laugh when Nina took forever to slurp up the gummy worm in her mouth.. haha! Cute! and Kira definitely deserves a little cute for a change from Nina. Like her shirt says , "Chill out!"  The flowers, to me, looked like lavender or lilac flowers. Really sweet.  :) 

They have looked great lately, for the most part... I worry when I see the other two near ...the Joan Jett looking one definitely is a problem but her g/f is sweet and fine. I keep wanting to figure out this group, but I am trying to lay off of them. It seems Nina is trying, I guess. She was on her keyboard earlier - she has a great voice - that was great. Kira seems to be ok, the other night watching Jett and Nina go to the store alone without her - hmm bothered me but if she can handle it , I can. I don't see Nina leaving Kira in the least. I believe that even though that Nina may take Kira for granted, she won't leave her. Like i said before, it's all a matter of what Kira can take. I love when all four of these gals have fun and no one is hurt. :) And is it just me or do they have the coolest cats? I watched that Mila kunis girl play fetch with the one cat hehe soo funny! Of course I could watch that other new couple - she was ironing his underwear .... WTF.

They have looked great lately, for the most part... I worry when I see the other two near ...the Joan Jett looking one definitely is a problem but her g/f is sweet and fine. I keep wanting to figure out this group, but I am trying to lay off of them. It seems Nina is trying, I guess. She was on her keyboard earlier - she has a great voice - that was great. Kira seems to be ok, the other night watching Jett and Nina go to the store alone without her - hmm bothered me but if she can handle it , I can. I don't see Nina leaving Kira in the least. I believe that even though that Nina may take Kira for granted, she won't leave her. Like i said before, it's all a matter of what Kira can take. I love when all four of these gals have fun and no one is hurt. :) And is it just me or do they have the coolest cats? I watched that Mila kunis girl play fetch with the one cat hehe soo funny! Of course I could watch that other new couple - she was ironing his underwear .... WTF.

The only time you iron your underwear is when you expect someone to see you in your underwear.