New Girl Kristy

putain!!! mais allez vous un jour stopper vos blablabla à la con????? svp!!! commenter ce que vous voyez, mais pas ce que vous voudriez voir!!!!

damn !!! but one day you'll stop your blah blah blah to con ????? please !!! comment on what you see, but not what you want to see !!!!

If it is now Kamila's time to leave, I began to consider whether there is coming a totally new girl or someone from the past. I wondered what kind of relationship Kristy would get the girls who have live there in the past.

I ended up to the conclusion that Jenny is the only one whom Kristy has the opportunity to create a similar relationship than she have to Kamila. Other girls have been too shy,  too solitary, too rational or too serious by their nature. Jenny is not shy, not solitary, not rational and not serious. She is typical blonde, even she is not blonde in her in appearance  ::)

If it is now Kamila's time to leave, I began to consider whether there is coming a totally new girl or someone from the past. I wondered what kind of relationship Kristy would get the girls who have live there in the past.

I ended up to the conclusion that Jenny is the only one whom Kristy has the opportunity to create a similar relationship than she have to Kamila. Other girls have been too shy,  too solitary, too rational or too serious by their nature. Jenny is not shy, not solitary, not rational and not serious. She is typical blonde, even she is not blonde in her in appearance  ::)

Hope it's not Jenny. Never seen her in the apartment, but saw a video from the appartment marked Jenny, and she was too much of a doll for me. To plasticy fake in a way.

Monika seemed like quite the party girl.  She did live cam playing for a guy.

Just a thought.

Let's just watch.

Are you sure it wasn't Alisa? I never saw Monica doing something like that, only Alisa. Burt maybe I missed something  :)

Hope it's not Jenny. Never seen her in the apartment, but saw a video from the appartment marked Jenny, and she was too much of a doll for me. To plasticy fake in a way.

And I don't see her flirt or cuddle with another girl, to be honest...