New Girl Kristy

That's why we posted them, so she got something to look at, plus I would not be surprised if she didn't already have naked photos of Kamila in her phone already.  ;D

EDIT,,,,,, I've always wondered,if these girls always take showers naked were we can see everything,we even see them do a little prolonged scrubbing of their vaginas,we see naked massages,were if you zoom in you can see their Sweet honey Glazed doughnut holes,

And sometimes they might give us a quick peak while they are playing with themselves.

So why haven't we seen any masturbation without the blankets or sheets,We see them naked every day,we see them constantly touching themselves over their panties.

So why is it that they just can't combine the two,...being naked and touching yourself,it's not like we don't know what they are doing,it's just that we can't really see everything.Nora doesn't hide so what makes these girls different,is it because she is a more permanent fixture,and they are just passing through,and they have careers to think about I don't know,but to me masturbation is still masturbation,we all still saw them doing it and we all have seen them naked.

I think she is probably looking at images of a guy she met on a trip to Israel.Some guy who really and truly cared about her as both a beautiful woman and human being.

Kristy is extremely pissed about something, she looks really angry ?  >:(

Yeah, this is serious. Let's hope that she will talk with Kammi and that someone can give us a translation. But I also think that it will be about some stupid guy. It's always the same  ::)

Women of CC are the morning after pill ? three pills or one pill ? because Kristy just took three pills, I know a girl will get angry if a guy took off his condom during sex, and even worse yet if he came inside her.

That's a good one. I also saw her taking three pills. But I'm no expert, so I can't say what kind of pills she took. Can be anything, actually...

Kamila is either giving Kristy her space to calm down, or she is ignoring a friend in need, I really hope that she is just giving her some space, although I don't know if I could be laughing and giggling with someone on the phone and then go out to have fun while my friend is at home depressed, she could have at least stayed home just in case Kristy needed her to cuddle and have a shoulder to cry on, now I'm beginning to think that they had a fight at whatever bar that they went to.

I tell you one thing though if they break up and stop speaking to each other I'm on team Kristy, who's with me,.  ;)

Kamila is either giving Kristy her space to calm down, or she is ignoring a friend in need, I really hope that she is just giving her some space, although I don't know if I could be laughing and giggling with someone on the phone and then go out to have fun while my friend is at home depressed, she could have at least stayed home just in case Kristy needed her to cuddle and have a shoulder to cry on, now I'm beginning to think that they had a fight at whatever bar that they went to.

I tell you one thing though if they break up and stop speaking to each other I'm on team Kristy, who's with me,.  ;)

Team Kristy all the way, Whispering with Nora and nodding up towards Kristy, Didn't even say goodbye to her, Just cold.

Yep, team Kristy all the way. It seems very sellfish of Kammi that she is going out to meet someone and leave her friend, who is clearly upset about something, alone at home.

Let's hope that Nora has a heart and speak with Kristy.