New Girl Kristy

mods?

Mod doesn't care if you post a picture of yourself, but mod is sick and tired of members insulting one another (that's against the rules) and it lowers the quality of posters. I have removed the offending and irrelevant remark.

Mod doesn't care if you post a picture of yourself, but mod is sick and tired of members insulting one another (that's against the rules) and it lowers the quality of posters. I have removed the offending and irrelevant remark.

Really? LOL

his comment:

kristy eating again and again LIKE A COW, she have take weight

my reaction:

Why don't you show us a picture of yourself, let's see who the real cow is here.

So it's OK to insult these girls but a little throwback from another member gets deleted?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it (and then cry about it)  :'( :'( :'(

Guest bobbyjoe

that was not for post pics of myself but just for the bad comment of the member"jesus",

j can imagine actually it's very hard to be a mod on this forum,soo many kids in the moment here

Guest bobbyjoe

Really? LOL

his comment:

kristy eating again and again LIKE A COW, she have take weight

my reaction:

Why don't you show us a picture of yourself, let's see who the real cow is here.

So it's OK to insult these girls but a little throwback from another member gets deleted?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it (and then cry about it)  :'( :'( :'(

girl eating like a cow for you is a insult? if you have not understand that was a humor it's not my fault,j have not like your reaction to me,you are probably in love with kristy for have this style of reaction but j forgive you :)soo next...

girl eating like a cow for you is a insult? if you have not understand that was a humor it's not my fault,j have not like your reaction to me,you are probably in love with kristy for have this style of reaction but j forgive you :)soo next...

If she's eating like a cow,how does she stay so beautiful and sexy?

Guest bobbyjoe

If she's eating like a cow,how does she stay so beautiful and sexy?

"eating like a cow" is a french expression(humor) not an insult

but j can understand in others country there is different translation,anyway

OK. Everyone had their say now lets get back to where others can enjoy the forum.

Does Kristy even got a clue of how freaking hot,sexy,adorable,funny,lovable and gorgeous she really is,and how many guys who would drop everything to take her out on a Saturday night to anywhere she wants to go,or if she wanted to,we would snuggle up on the couch and watch that movie with her right now,it's weird that she may be waiting by the phone for someone who doesn't seem too eager to spend time with her,but yet you have thousands of nice decent guys that she doesn't even know,or ever will meet,that watch her everyday on RLC that would give her the world if she let them lol.

Kristy if you read Camcaps just remember that you are not alone we love you here,and we all wish you the best that life has to offer :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Some say Kristy has no game, I agree but I think it is she has no game with Kamila only. I'm sure Kristy handles herself with others well but Kamila is a different game. Most of us have had the one that made us go too fast or act out of our usual character because they are so freaking hot. Kristy did not do what she needed to do in total which is massage her from head to toe. She concentrated on that cute bubble butt and when she flipped her over she concentrated on these perky big breasts. Yes she did some leg and arm stuff but no strategy or flow to her massage. Kristy is adorable trying her hardest to score but just for this one girl is not operating step by step. She has come a long way but in a long time span. Kamila needs a little more lady touch to go there, and she is ripe. She is not a lesbian or bi in my opinion, but talk to many women and they have had that one time in college or one time whatever. We have no confirmation of what their sexuality is because we do not get to see them interact outside the house with others. We have seen Nora here and at the other place being touchy with females but ultimately she likes her man.

If Kristy is indeed really wanting to get between Kami's legs, and it would appear she does, then her self control is amazing. We sit and watch from afar, but can you imagine actually being there with Kami lying naked and oiled in front of you and you can't get to her pussy. I would go stark raving mad!! :o :o :o :o