RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Guest joshua1584

Can any of the translators give us cliff notes on the conversation during the massage? Especially the part where Kristy started making sex noises.(Oh Oh Oh)

I hope they all contribute.  We can figure out which we like or makes the most sense. 

Snaky to me is the clearest in his ability to write directly to english.  If others hear things that he does not or is not online at that time - it would be good to know what they interpreted.  If he disagrees - he will let us know.

We just have to assume that some may speculate a little in their interpretation.

I hope they all contribute.  We can figure out which we like or makes the most sense. 

Snaky to me is the clearest in his ability to write directly to english.  If others hear things that he does not or is not online at that time - it would be good to know what they interpreted.  If he disagrees - he will let us know.

We just have to assume that some may speculate a little in their interpretation.

There can be no speculation, if there is then we are right back to where we started!  I know snaky will have something to say to me and that is fine.  Personally there is no way that any of them could be 100% correct because what words one hears may not be the same words the other hears due to how close allot of their words sound due to their language!  There is no doubt that something is needed to help everybody follow these soap operas but I'm afraid it's just not going to happen!!

First off it needs to be translated from the arrival of a new tenant to get the full effect of and be able to follow from start to finish and I feel that will never happen!!

Guest joshua1584

Got a couple brief audio recordings if any of the translators want to help us out. Let me know if you want them.

Can any of the translators give us cliff notes on the conversation during the massage? Especially the part where Kristy started making sex noises.(Oh Oh Oh)

I will as soon as I get home tonight. And dfccap, stop kissing everybody's ass here. You made so many shiny asses here they probably won't need showers for month

I will as soon as I get home tonight. And dfccap, stop kissing everybody's ass here. You made so many shiny asses here they probably won't need showers for month

Now now Snaky, your just jealous cause you don't have an ass to kiss! :-*

This was, and should be, one of my favorite threads. Let's not see it go downhill. Here is my reasoning:

1) There is a difference between translators and interpreters. Computer translators work word-by-word. Interpreters use context and an understanding of humor, idiomatic phrases, and attitudes (like sarcasm) to interpret one language to the next. These interpreters are humans. They are paid well, especially when they work for international leaders.

2) I have desired the help of Russian and Ukrainian speakers on this forum for several years. I am not "wired" to be a polyglot, and I'll accept any help I can get.

3) I really don't care about them telling me the truth. IP addresses do not validate any poster's existence. All I want is information, and even a lie, even when planted by an RLC boyfriend, tenant, or operative, provides information. The truth cannot be known here, but it can be assessed.

4) I'm here to have fun. (And, I think, the girls are also having fun.) I'd like to thank the Russian speaking members for their contributions, regardless of their skill levels or experience. "By their fruits ye shall know them."

5) Don't let snaky fool you or scare you off with his gruff attitude that he displays sometimes. He's really a warm & fuzzy lovable guy, who just happens to speak and understand both Russian and English.

Keep it rolling, дамы и господа.

This was, and should be, one of my favorite threads. Let's not see it go downhill. Here is my reasoning:

1) There is a difference between translators and interpreters. Computer translators work word-by-word. Interpreters use context and an understanding of humor, idiomatic phrases, and attitudes (like sarcasm) to interpret one language to the next. These interpreters are humans. They are paid well, especially when they work for international leaders.

2) I have desired the help of Russian and Ukrainian speakers on this forum for several years. I am not "wired" to be a polyglot, and I'll accept any help I can get.

3) I really don't care about them telling me the truth. IP addresses do not validate any poster's existence. All I want is information, and even a lie, even when planted by an RLC boyfriend, tenant, or operative, provides information. The truth cannot be known here, but it can be assessed.

4) I'm here to have fun. (And, I think, the girls are also having fun.) I'd like to thank the Russian speaking members for their contributions, regardless of their skill levels or experience. "By their fruits ye shall know them."

5) Don't let snaky fool you or scare you off with his gruff attitude that he displays sometimes. He's really a warm & fuzzy lovable guy, who just happens to speak and understand both Russian and English.

Keep it rolling, дамы и господа.

Foamy, I really like you, but I have to break my promise of silence just this once.

How can you say that it doesn't matter whether it's the truth or not when Kamila has been completed slaughtered by the false posts (often triggered by incorrect translations). Go back and read some of the filth that has been attributed to her as fact. It's not fact. It's BS. Just like the "fact" that she has a boyfriend back home that she is cheating on. She doesn't. It's a LIE. And yet, everybody believes it.

The crap that has written about her over the last week is an absolute disgrace and not one ounce of "proof" has been presented. And why? Because it's NOT THE TRUTH. How can that not matter? Would you like it if one of your relatives or a friend of yours had all these hideous lies posted about them that convinced a bunch of people who believed those lies to go and post that same filth on OTHER sites when it's nothing but lies?

You wind up with a viral destructive story that gains more and more untruth the further it expands. I'm sorry, but I find that disgraceful and it should not be allowed on a forum, let alone encouraged.

And you state that you believe the GIRLS are enjoying it too? Please! Don't kid yourself.

I'm done for now. I will try again to keep my silence and not post again until the board returns somewhat to normal - if it ever does.  >:(

This used to be a fun place to share ideas. What has happened to it is disgraceful.

Let everyone who believes this trash that has been circulated go ahead and rip me to shreds for posting the truth. I don't care.