It's official...

Carla is insatiable.  A nymphomaniac.

As I write this, an hour ago they fucked for the third time today.  It's 01:30 local time and as Mario is trying to nap/sleep on the couch (his eyes are shut), she's sitting besides him topless holding one of her hands on top of his on her tits while she takes her free hand and gives him a rub down (to get his motor running).

This girl drips as she walks.  I'm sticking around as long as this ride lasts but expect it will burn out sooner then later.  Dude may have to put a cast on his dick for it being twisted, used and abused as much as it has.  :)

Carla is insatiable.  A nymphomaniac.

As I write this, an hour ago they fucked for the third time today.  It's 01:30 local time and as Mario is trying to nap/sleep on the couch (his eyes are shut), she's sitting besides him topless holding one of her hands on top of his on her tits while she takes her free hand and gives him a rub down (to get his motor running).

This girl drips as she walks.  I'm sticking around as long as this ride lasts but expect it will burn out sooner then later.  Dude may have to put a cast on his dick for it being twisted, used and abused as much as it has.  :)

oui, je pense que carla est comme izabel, quand elle sera vraiment habituée aux caméras, ce sera chaud!!!

He's going to struggle to get enough sleep if she keeps waking him up and sucking all of his 'energy' out!!

RLC need to send her a video of ''Leora's method of sexual satisfaction when your man can't do the job''  ;D

He's going to struggle to get enough sleep if she keeps waking him up and sucking all of his 'energy' out!!

RLC need to send her a video of ''Leora's method of sexual satisfaction when your man can't do the job''  ;D

Don't blame the guy.  No way can a dude fuck 3-4 times a day (plus the continuous foreplay 'hard-on') and not eventually have his dick placed in a sling.

I agree, SC, my only gripe would be I would prefer more of a waist, better boobs, and a swallower like Leora.  Other than that, she looks and acts great, even when sick.

AND she's also loosening up, as expected after being on cam a couple weeks. Good for her.