Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy is nude on the batroom floor. Seems to have injured her foot today. Did run it under water for a while, so maybe a burn or something

She most likely had a stick in her toe. Before the shower, she borrowed a pin from Nora's sewing box. She kept her toe long time under the flowing water. She also had a lighter, disinfectant bottle, cotton pads and that pin, when she sat on the floor. After that she disinfected her toe still twice.

Kristy is nude on the batroom floor. Seems to have injured her foot today. Did run it under water for a while, so maybe a burn or something

erizo de mar , medusas , pez araña . este ultimo muy dolorosa la picadura

Nora just came home, and looks tired as she layes on the bed.

Quick question, how do we know that this apartment is in Barcelona?

Too much history on this subject - read it if you want.  Trust us it is in Barcelona.

The only other credible opinion suggests that it's filmed in Studio B, Area 51, Nevada, where they filmed the fake moon-landing; all the tenants live in US government housing; and the girls are show girls on the Las Vegas strip. That's why Leora and Maya walk around nude so often. It's fucking hot in Nevada.

Believe what you want to believe.

Me, I'm going to visit Barcelona and buy a night club there as soon as I win the lottery. :P :-* ;D

C'mon RLC give these girls a BIG PARTY they damn well deserve it!! Btw, 'first post'..hey y'all  8) 8)