Where are the girls-what are they doing?

At first (before Kristy came in) I was disappointed that Kamila did not start masturbating even though she had two bottles and her iPhone and was watching both her iPhone and her computer and had her earphones in.  I watched a long time. Then when Kristy came in and she and Kamila lay down together, bodies all entangled, I thought it was very sexy to watch.  Each had a leg over the crotch of the other.  Sometimes Kristi put her head down at the top of Kamila's panties, while looking right towards Kamila's pussy.  At least one time, I saw Kristy put her hand right on Kamila's pussy (over the panties), but then Kamila would push it aside.  But this was not entirely a case of Kristy seeking more while Kamila fended her off.  Kamila was teasing by how close she lay to Kristy and by putting her leg in between Kristy's leg and right against Kristy's crotch.  I think they both were feeling the sexual vibes and heat and having a good time.  Then I had to leave just when I wanted to stay and see if anything more would happen.  I do think that Kristy would like to go farther (probably full lesbian sex) than Kamila is willing to go, while Kamila likes the attention and likes to tease.  I also think Kamila is sexually stimulated by this situation, too.

Going to add to Skipp a little with a recap of the day.

Earlier in the day, Kamila wanted some space and went to her room and closed the door. She had her usual tools ready and was rubbing herself which would have been great since it was daylight and great to see. Kristy came busting in and it stopped. Kamila asked to close the door again. Kristy left again and Kamila sort of hung out in her room watching movies or something on her laptop. Meanwhile Nora was sleep naked pretty early and legs wide open or as she tosses and turns ass showing with the vag peeking but she occasionally would place the blanket or pillow in between her legs. Kristy was gone at least a couple of hours while it was just Kamila and Nora. Nora door closed, Kamila door open. It seems Kamila kinda missed Kristy. Kamila again starting rubbing her self watching and talking to whomever it is that turns her on. and then Kristy came home(bad timing again) and it stopped. Reads Skipps from this point.

After Skipps recap as I was typing this, as if out of dream Kamila while still sleeping starts rubbing her lovely young breasts and Im thinking ok lets finish what you started twice today. But she never really woke up and the door is still open literally for Kamila and Kristy who is sound asleep as well. At this time its probably 6am Barcelona time. that's where we stand for the night.

I need to point out that girls do touch, we hug and some times we kiss with out it being sexual. We are a lot more comfortable with touching than guys seem to be.

Not to say that it won't happen, it will take that something that breaks down that last little bit of fabric and the quick kiss becomes longer. The little hug becomes a fondle. It seems that may happen soon.

It happens with school girls and collage girls and older women too.

Just my woman's point of view.

In my opinion, Kristy is falling in love with Kamila and wants to get into that pussy bad.  However, I

believe that the day that Kamila finally surrenders herself completely to Kristy will mark the end.......and

these 2 lovely and sexy beauties will leave RLC , since the intrigue and suspense about their relationship

will have come to it's climax (excuse the pun) .  Then we will forever miss the 2 because RLC will replace

them.  God, what will we do without them ?

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, Kristy is falling in love with Kamila and wants to get into that pussy bad.  However, I

believe that the day that Kamila finally surrenders herself completely to Kristy will mark the end.......and

these 2 lovely and sexy beauties will leave RLC , since the intrigue and suspense about their relationship

will have come to it's climax (excuse the pun) .  Then we will forever miss the 2 because RLC will replace

Hopefully some of you will get a real life.

You're basically doing without them now!  They are gone or asleep most of everyday until the evening comes and then they tease you all just enough to keep coming back!!  I say bring on some new girls, at least there will be something new to look at and it won't be the same ole conversations amongst the CC members :)