Where are the girls-what are they doing?

It's the teasing and anticipation that brings us back.........along with the fact that we all want to get a good look at Kami's and Kristy's honey pots.......LOL  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I understand wanting to see the kitty's but that is happening either.  You got to see Kamila's one time when she slept naked and that was it!  Not enough to justify the money each month in my opinion :)

In my opinion, Kristy is falling in love with Kamila and wants to get into that pussy bad.  However, I

believe that the day that Kamila finally surrenders herself completely to Kristy will mark the end.......and

these 2 lovely and sexy beauties will leave RLC , since the intrigue and suspense about their relationship

will have come to it's climax (excuse the pun) .  Then we will forever miss the 2 because RLC will replace

them.  God, what will we do without them ?

I think it will be something like this: the girls will continue with their little tease untill it's Kammi's time to leave (and I guess that will be very soon). End of story. And the only one who will be fully satisfied is RLC  ;D

they are on the balcony talking and eating watermelon.

The watermelon is LACED with DRUGS because Nora wants to put Kami in the sex dungeon where there are dragons and wizards ready to eat her and Kristy to absorb their power.

The watermelon is LACED with DRUGS because Nora wants to put Kami in the sex dungeon where there are dragons and wizards ready to eat her and Kristy to absorb their power.

I think you're on to something here. Obviously the dragon and wizards are only hallucinations as a result of the drugs. It's really FTS in the sex dungeon.

I think you're on to something here. Obviously the dragon and wizards are only hallucinations as a result of the drugs. It's really FTS in the sex dungeon.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. Dragons are real. I saw one while riding my unicorn through Narnia.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about. Dragons are real. I saw one while riding my unicorn through Narnia.

You don't understand. Kami is a good loyal girlfriend and the unicorn is trying to corrupt her by giving her drugs.

You don't understand. Kami is a good loyal girlfriend and the unicorn is trying to corrupt her by giving her drugs.

Does miscvoyeur know that his unicorn is a dealer on the side? Is miscvoyeur the kingpin of RLC? Which bedroom cupboard contains the entrance to Narnia? Where does Aslan fit in to all of this?

My unicorn only became a dealer because it got brainwashed from all the government propaganda. I'm not the kingpin of RLC but the dragon I saw was the real kingpin's assistant, and they're both trying to steal my unicorn to try to manipulate Kammi more easy.

My unicorn only became a dealer because it got brainwashed from all the government propaganda. I'm not the kingpin of RLC but the dragon I saw was the real kingpin's assistant, and they're both trying to steal my unicorn to try to manipulate Kammi more easy.

So the wizard is really the RLC kingpin and his pet dragon has taken a fancy to your drug dealing unicorn. Poor Kami stumbled upon this accidentally and has now been corrupted into becoming a sex-crazed mermaid?