Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy keeps whispering to Kami while lying in spoon position and keeps moving her pelvis.  Kami not going for the subtle advances-at least not yet-but she does turn her head towards Kristy and smiles.  Kristy has a sheet between them so no breast to back contact.  Think Kami wants to sleep.

kami vient de se gratter le nez, alors que kristy dormait à coté!!! je pense que kami a voulu montrer son indépendance, même si kristy ne le voyais pas puisqu'elle dormait!!! kristy s'est tournée vers le bord du lit, emportant avec elle, la couverture qui recouvrait kamila, certainement pour lui dire qu'elle résiste à son indifférence!!! pendant ce temps là, nora dormait, ou faisait semblant de dormir!!!! elle a certainement tout manigancée avec kristy, afin que kamila ai froid et doive prendre des cachets d'extasie pour se soigner!!!! nora vient de se retourner dans son lit, je pense que cette salope l'a fait exprès , pour gagner de l'audience!!! je pense que kristy va retourner dans son lit car nora leur a interdit d'avoir des rapports lesbiens dans la maison, et aussi ne pas utiliser plus de 3 feuilles de papier toilette pour se torcher le cul!!!!

kami just scratching the nose while sleeping next kristy !!! I think kami wanted to show its independence, although kristy did not see it as it slept !!! kristy turned to the edge of the bed, taking with it, the blanket covering kamila, certainly to say she resists his indifference !!! during that time, nora slept or pretended to sleep !!!! it certainly has all engineered with kristy so that kamila'm cold and should take to ecstasy pills to treat !!!! nora just go back to bed, I think that bitch did it on purpose, to win the audience !!! I think kristy will return to her bed as their nora has forbidden to have relationships lesbians in the house, and also do not use more than 3 sheets of toilet paper to wipe the ass !!!!

hallucinations.jpg

Kristy keeps whispering to Kami while lying in spoon position and keeps moving her pelvis.  Kami not going for the subtle advances-at least not yet-but she does turn her head towards Kristy and smiles.  Kristy has a sheet between them so no breast to back contact.  Think Kami wants to sleep.

kami vient de se gratter le nez, alors que kristy dormait à coté!!! je pense que kami a voulu montrer son indépendance, même si kristy ne le voyais pas puisqu'elle dormait!!! kristy s'est tournée vers le bord du lit, emportant avec elle, la couverture qui recouvrait kamila, certainement pour lui dire qu'elle résiste à son indifférence!!! pendant ce temps là, nora dormait, ou faisait semblant de dormir!!!! elle a certainement tout manigancée avec kristy, afin que kamila ai froid et doive prendre des cachets d'extasie pour se soigner!!!! nora vient de se retourner dans son lit, je pense que cette salope l'a fait exprès , pour gagner de l'audience!!! je pense que kristy va retourner dans son lit car nora leur a interdit d'avoir des rapports lesbiens dans la maison, et aussi ne pas utiliser plus de 3 feuilles de papier toilette pour se torcher le cul!!!!

kami just scratching the nose while sleeping next kristy !!! I think kami wanted to show its independence, although kristy did not see it as it slept !!! kristy turned to the edge of the bed, taking with it, the blanket covering kamila, certainly to say she resists his indifference !!! during that time, nora slept or pretended to sleep !!!! it certainly has all engineered with kristy so that kamila'm cold and should take to ecstasy pills to treat !!!! nora just go back to bed, I think that bitch did it on purpose, to win the audience !!! I think kristy will return to her bed as their nora has forbidden to have relationships lesbians in the house, and also do not use more than 3 sheets of toilet paper to wipe the ass !!!!

hallucinations.jpg

eh, ozi, j'espère que tu as compris que je ne racontais que des conneries là??? sinon je n'ai plus d'espoir!!!

eh, ozi, I hope you understand what I told no bullshit here ??? otherwise I have no hope !!! :o :o :-[

I think the girls may have had a little spat. just by body language. it happens. just after breakfast before their daily beach trip. Kam got dressed Kristy didn't. Could be reading it wrong. They like each other, already making up.

Guest Rodney_X

Alors là, Est-ce le forum, ou RLC qui diffuse des videos subliminaux.

Je ne comprends plus rien, Même les membres les plus sages, commencent à délirer

Peut-être un virus Russe ....surtout qu'il paraît que Poutine, prépare la guerre à l'occident, il faut absolument informer l' Oncle Sam...

ce qui est sûr, c'est que je ne crois pas un mot, dans ce que je viens de lire...

While there, Is this the forum, which broadcasts or RLC subliminal videos.

I understand nothing, even the wisest members begin to rave

Perhaps a Russian virus ....

especially as it seems that Putin, prepare for war in the west, it is imperative to inform Uncle Sam ...

what is certain is that I do not believe a word of what I just read ...

Alors là, Est-ce le forum, ou RLC qui diffuse des videos subliminaux.

Je ne comprends plus rien, Même les membres les plus sages, commencent à délirer

Peut-être un virus Russe ....surtout qu'il paraît que Poutine, prépare la guerre à l'occident, il faut absolument informer l' Oncle Sam...

ce qui est sûr, c'est que je ne crois pas un mot, dans ce que je viens de lire...

While there, Is this the forum, which broadcasts or RLC subliminal videos.

I understand nothing, even the wisest members begin to rave

Perhaps a Russian virus ....

especially as it seems that Putin, prepare for war in the west, it is imperative to inform Uncle Sam ...

what is certain is that I do not believe a word of what I just read ...

Moi non plus. Il est tellement improbable que Nora ai interdit les rapport sexuel entre filles dans l'appart... Ce serait tellement contre productif pour RLC que c'est impossible.

I do not know where K&K are right now, but no one is in the apt.  I did not see them leave.  However, in looking at Kami room, closet is cleaned out, top of dresser is clean, dresser next to bed is empty.  There is what looks like a black bag or purse next to big mirror and a paper bag with something in it next to open door.  Since door is open, cannot tell if there is anything behind it.  Only thing on the floors, is a plastic bag, a cup for a/c water, small towel, a water bottle.  Bed is made.  So, looks like Kami is leaving or has already left.  Kristy's room is intact and unmade bed.

Posts also in Kamila thread this forum- yes Kami laptop, her white mini skirt are still in living room.  I do not know what is going on yet.

Kami left with her usual stripped black and white beach dress over her pink bikini !  My guess is that they went to the beach again to get away from Nora ! :D :D :D I would assume  NO ACTION in this apartment

until tonight.

I do not know where K&K are right now, but no one is in the apt.  I did not see them leave.  However, in looking at Kami room, closet is cleaned out, top of dresser is clean, dresser next to bed is empty.  There is what looks like a black bag or purse next to big mirror and a paper bag with something in it next to open door.  Since door is open, cannot tell if there is anything behind it.  Only thing on the floors, is a plastic bag, a cup for a/c water, small towel, a water bottle.  Bed is made.  So, looks like Kami is leaving or has already left.  Kristy's room is intact and unmade bed.

Posts also in Kamila thread this forum- yes Kami laptop, her white mini skirt are still in living room.  I do not know what is going on yet.

She may or may not be leaving yet - and the top of the dresser is cleaned off.  But the closet is not cleaned out.  It is mostly closed but you can still see things on the shelves. At least I can. And I don't know how you can you see the *empty* dresser next to the bed - it is hardly in view on cam 8? 

Maybe she just cleaned up.

[quote author=albacore

She may or may not be leaving yet - and the top of the dresser is cleaned off.  But the closet is not cleaned out.  It is mostly closed but you can still see things on the shelves. At least I can. And I don't know how you can you see the *empty* dresser next to the bed - it is hardly in view on cam 8? 

Maybe she just cleaned up

I said:  Hope u are right I looked again at closet it is dark and hard to see, but on magnification, can see stuff still in it.

[quote author=albacore

Maybe she just cleaned up

I said:  Hope u are right I looked again at closet it is dark and hard to see, but on magnification, can see stuff still in it.

I'm 100% shore that the closet has been almost closed since I looked at it when I first saw the room was cleaned a couple of hours ago, or something. (Don't know how or who, because I haven't seen anybody home. Maybe there's ghosts there?, or maybe the light true the windows was different). But I remember that 1 or 2 of the shelves was empty, and the other stuff was towels and bed sheats I believe.