Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy looks so sad and lonely on the couch

I too think that the latest events have not made her happy. probably contrary to what many think,she feels a feeling strong and sincere towards Kamilla. Maybe I'm hasty conclusions and hope that instead everything is ok and that she is happy

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

Any man or woman would love her in my opinion. :'( :'(

Wow I really don't know where to start???????  First you think Kristy "Switched" to liking girls? Where in the hell did that come from? Television news? Next she didn't say she was a "victim of incest" She said she "had an incest relationship in the past" Incest relationships can be consensual too. Having said that they were playing and there is no evidence this "incest relationship" did actually take place. You can find the section that conversation took place here:  http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/msg137160/#msg137160  Be sure you read the posts areound it as well to keep it in context.

I was just passing on what some other member of cc stated . None of these words came from me! But thanks for clarifying !!

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

I think that Kristy is one troubled girl who fell in love with Kami . Kristy said that she was a victim of incest and probably switched to liking girls better after that incident. She is sweet, beautiful and loving also.

Any man or woman would love her in my opinion. :'( :'(

Wow I really don't know where to start???????  First you think Kristy "Switched" to liking girls? Where in the hell did that come from? Television news? Next she didn't say she was a "victim of incest" She said she "had an incest relationship in the past" Incest relationships can be consensual too. Having said that they were playing and there is no evidence this "incest relationship" did actually take place. You can find the section that conversation took place here:  http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/msg137160/#msg137160  Be sure you read the posts areound it as well to keep it in context.

That's indeed on the same BS level that girls who had a traumatic expercience with men (rape) are turned into lesbians because of that  ::) Or the worst of them all: she only likes girls because she hasn't find the right guy yet... 

Personally, I think these recent happenings in the life of Kami are just another suspenseful chapter in

our favorite soap opera................same as what happened with Milana and CoCo .  If there really is a

new person in Kami's life, and not just an RLC hoax to freshen up the story a bit, then this will be the

final episodes of the Kami and Christy soap opera. They will all ride off into the sunset soon ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Personally, I think these recent happenings in the life of Kami are just another suspenseful chapter in

our favorite soap opera................same as what happened with Milana and CoCo .  If there really is a

new person in Kami's life, and not just an RLC hoax to freshen up the story a bit, then this will be the

final episodes of the Kami and Christy soap opera. They will all ride off into the sunset soon ! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I don't know if it will be suspenseful. I mean, if Kammi has met someone she wants to be with this person as often as possible. But that will be outside of the apartment. She doesn't seem like a girl who will bring this person to the apartment for a introduction  ;D So, maybe she will be out every night.

And to be honest I prefer it that way. I don't have to see her felt up by some regular dude.

And for me the whole Kammi and Kristy soap has already ended. Their intimate and playful interactions are scarce now. They are back to normal. Just close friends.

And yes, whatever happens they will leave us some day soon. It's sad, but it's also the beginning of a new chapter for them and for us  :)