Where are the girls-what are they doing?

They are going on a vacation from their vacation,they have probably by now seen it all and done it all in Barcelona,and they just need a new scenery,I just hope that wherever they go that, that place has plenty of Watermelons,or else Kristy won't last long there,I'm kinda happy that they are gone because we all need a litlle break away from RLC too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There may also be a slim possibility that they are now working for RLC at a salary that would allow them to be in Spain longer the way Nora is. Personally, I would like that because I'm going to really miss them if they are leaving for good in less than a week.

There may also be a slim possibility that they are now working for RLC at a salary that would allow them to be in Spain longer the way Nora is. Personally, I would like that because I'm going to really miss them if they are leaving for good in less than a week.

Yes, I like this theory. And they will be (just like Nora) the housekeepers of a new apartment. And every month or two they will have two other girls in the house. So we have one big apartment with four girls and Kammi and Kristy as the permanent tenants just like Nora.

Can you imagine? Four girls cuddling on the couch?  ;D

the tree that hides the forest

Now, since this apartment is empty, you can observe yourself, the content "of the entire supply of RLC" exception for Zoya

It's boring, it's empty, Gloc

RLC, must learn the lesson, it is boring to have 3 or 4 apartments based on the concept of this one, "cheaper to RLC" than to have 12 apartments, empty and boring

Yes, I like this theory. And they will be (just like Nora) the housekeepers of a new apartment. And every month or two they will have two other girls in the house. So we have one big apartment with four girls and Kammi and Kristy as the permanent tenants just like Nora.

Can you imagine? Four girls cuddling on the couch?  ;D

You have you stopped to think that this single apartment has three bedrooms with three beds? You think that the girls would be willing to share the bed every day, for a long time and with the physical needs that have both and that we love them? Forget that this apartment has more than three continuous girls living... people also end up bored. May is the time for leave and leave passage to two other good girls but with the promise that in a few months back and harder!

You have you stopped to think that this single apartment has three bedrooms with three beds? You think that the girls would be willing to share the bed every day, for a long time and with the physical needs that have both and that we love them? Forget that this apartment has more than three continuous girls living... people also end up bored. May is the time for leave and leave passage to two other good girls but with the promise that in a few months back and harder!

I was thinking of a whole new apartment for these girls with four separate bedrooms. Then we can have four girls with Kammi and Kristy as the permanent tenants and two new girls every month.

I thought that would be a nice experiment. Maybe it works, maybe it won't...  :)

I was thinking of a whole new apartment for these girls with four separate bedrooms. Then we can have four girls with Kammi and Kristy as the permanent tenants and two new girls every month.

I thought that would be a nice experiment. Maybe it works, maybe it won't...  :)

Comparing the current comments with the comments given at the beginning of this year and also considering the hype around this apartment, it seems to be a great success for RLC. So, I think that they will continue to develop this concept in the future. But I also could imagine alternatives. How about, for example, with a ski lodge including sauna area, or a second independent apparment somewhere in the southern hemisphere? There are so many ways to extend RLC. I trust there on RLC, because they did good up to now.

But it is also important to realize that this apartment is the most unreal place in RLC. As Example, I guess that the girls are only pretend to do something under there blankets. … Only with nora we can be sure in this point.

So, more importantly for me is the development of the other apartments. Here the summer was often disappointing. In future, I hope especially for english-speaking apartments. That would be a real breakthrough for RLC.

For now, I am happy that N&B are back.  :)