CC is S-L-O-W....

DaMutt11

I've suggested it more than a few times. Again, I don't own the place

But there are still a major group of Nora and K&K stalkers out there that refuse to let them go. I'll bet they print out the pictures and tape them to their ceilings so that can look up while waxing their carrots. The videos are displayed on any number of multiple window monitors attached to the walls.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've suggested it more than a few times. Again, I don't own the place

But there are still a major group of Nora and K&K stalkers out there that refuse to let them go. I'll bet they print out the pictures and tape them to their ceilings so that can look up while waxing their carrots. The videos are displayed on any number of multiple window monitors attached to the walls.

I would think if the slowness was caused by how much content is stored it would be slow most of the time not just for certain periods like 6 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon.  There must be some sort of schedule for Maintenance Procedures the server goes through when the system appears to be of little usage. With a forum such as this it can be as low as 100 users or less one minute and then 5 minutes later can have 300 to 400 people online.

Do what I do. Don't go shopping at all. Let'em buy their own shit.

Bah, Humbug!!!

It's just my Mother I buy for. But can spend a few hours in one store deciding. What do you buy a Mother who is 83 years old for Xmas. She has just about everything she needs.  Gift Cards are about the only way to go for someone that age.

I do it while she's still here.  After she's gone won't be anyone else to buy for.

Yeah, I always took care of mom. Shopping, cleaning, taking care of the car, her house, etc...

Mom took care of me when I was a little shit. I repaid the debt, but for me it wasn't as long and I didn't have to take care me. If I had to do that I would have opted out a long time ago.

Yeah, I always took care of mom. Shopping, cleaning, taking care of the car, her house, etc...

Mom took care of me when I was a little shit. I repaid the debt, but for me it wasn't as long and I didn't have to take care me. If I had to do that I would have opted out a long time ago.

Have to take care of them while they are still here. If you don't then you never know what you had until it's gone.