Why the obsession with shaving 'heaven'...'honey pot'

Angelikas Desire

I suppose we men like to deal with shaved pussies, but in my experience the women do not find shaving comfortable, and I do not know if so many single women do that voluntarily. I wonder if RLC has asked the girls to shave as the members prefer to see their "honey pot" in detail.

I like them  898446622.jpg

It's a great and attractive picture but my enjoyment is going to be diminished down there. In the 70s and 80s before shaven pubes became fashionable, most guys didn't bother with cunnilingus whereas nowadays with more accessible areas most men are more than willing to take their turn. I'd say it was win, win all the way. People are just remembering what they experienced when they were young. Of course the current have taken it to another level with waxing, anal bleaching (why?) and the ludicrous vajazzle!

The best reasoning for hair in certain areas that I can figure is for a buffer zone between sections of skin. Hairy underarms, groin area, butt cheeks, etc...  The hair acts as a type of lubricant to keep the skin from being rubbed raw by the constant chafing.

I know if I totally shave in the summer here with the heat and humidity, it becomes nearly unbearable. I'm not over weight by any means, but I'm not so skinny as that I would have a gap between my legs.

Being of Italian decent, yes, I'm hairy. But I wish I could put it on my head instead of my ass and legs. And the face... shaving is a pain in the ass, again, in the heat it becomes like a rash if a blade is used all of the time. Thank God for the invention of the electric razor.

Actually hair on the body acts for two reasons. 

1. Temperature control. areas such as head, arms, arm pits, legs are all places that you loose heat and or need something to catch sweat so it can evaporate and cause a cooling action(depending on time of year)

2. Hair around orifices. areas such as mouth/nose, ear, down below, acts as a catcher adding an area of protection to try and catch bacteria/virus and airborn particles before it enters the body.

that is the biological reasons for hair anyway (as best as the scientific community can explain)

The best reasoning for hair in certain areas that I can figure is for a buffer zone between sections of skin. Hairy underarms, groin area, butt cheeks, etc...  The hair acts as a type of lubricant to keep the skin from being rubbed raw by the constant chafing.

I know if I totally shave in the summer here with the heat and humidity, it becomes nearly unbearable. I'm not over weight by any means, but I'm not so skinny as that I would have a gap between my legs.

Being of Italian decent, yes, I'm hairy. But I wish I could put it on my head instead of my ass and legs. And the face... shaving is a pain in the ass, again, in the heat it becomes like a rash if a blade is used all of the time. Thank God for the invention of the electric razor.

I was one of the lucky ones born into this world. What most adult men grow in facial hair in a day takes me 2 weeks to achieve the same result. So I only shave once every 2 weeks.  I buy 1 pack of 12 bic shavers and 1 can of shaving cream for under $10 and that lasts a whole year.

Actually hair on the body acts for two reasons. 

1. Temperature control. areas such as head, arms, arm pits, legs are all places that you loose heat and or need something to catch sweat so it can evaporate and cause a cooling action(depending on time of year)

2. Hair around orifices. areas such as mouth/nose, ear, down below, acts as a catcher adding an area of protection to try and catch bacteria/virus and airborn particles before it enters the body.

that is the biological reasons for hair anyway (as best as the scientific community can explain)

Also it makes it easier for the Crabs to Bungee Jump.