Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

And TBG I don't know how good your memory is but it was Rita that was wearing a rolling stone shirt that you at first thought was offensive before you knew what her shirt said.

And this is Rita my baby with Kamila ;D ;D ;D ;D

And yeah I know,I will use any excuse to show off Rita  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It's been the wrong side of the bad all fucking day, mate.

I don't recall what Rita looks like. With the revolving door in that apartment, you lose track. But I must side with the others in saying that K&K were the best they had there. They were very content together until the evil witch came in.

UpnDown watch your language you are treading near landmines when you utter the Earth Angel's name ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK People. That's enough of the tasteless images in reference to Jenny.

If you don't like the way she looks then just don't view and comment. All Images that are tasteless in nature will be removed.

Any images posted after my post here must relate to the current settings of the apartment with Nora and/or Jenny or whoever is surrounded in that setting. Collages are fine as long as they pertain to the current settings. If you wish to view the previous apartment photos they are in the archives under the previous apartment settings.

If you don't like the way she looks then just don't view and comment. All Images that are tasteless in nature will be removed.

Any images posted after my post here must relate to the current settings of the apartment with Nora and/or Jenny or whoever is surrounded in that setting. Collages are fine as long as they pertain to the current settings. If you wish to view the previous apartment photos they are in the archives under the previous apartment settings.

Finally someone talking sense

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

There is not one thing good looking about her. And those lips would make Angelina Jolie jealous. Hideous.

Be nice. She does look better without makeup, than with makeup.

And without the botox lips, and those "I just smokes a hell of a lot of weed" eyes, she is a good looking girl.

I have seen worse silicone tits, but I also have seen far better ones. (I didn't believe one girl I was with, that tried to convince me she had silicone, didn't even feel like it, but she did have big ones from before, so that did help alot).

I like Jenny, true i dont like that she has fake tits all tits should be natural no matter shape or size and i dont like she has filled her lips but what the hell nobodys perfect, she has Beautiful Eyes and a nice body and a cute smile. And i bet every single one of u that complains about her would jump her in a second and fuck her if she were laying naked in ur bed with spread legs asking u to take her. I would absolutely not say no to her and Believe me i have no problem getting Girls.

Well done StnCld!!! :)

Here's to a humorous, enjoyable, entertaining forum rather than some of the nasty crap certain people seem hell bent on laying on us. :) :)

P.S. This does not include Snaky or DfCcap. Would you two please stop being nice to each other and resume hostilities! They are one of the hi-lites of the forum ;D ;D