Jenny is back

Noldus

Did she shower today or she stopped showering influenced by blond ghost in the other room? :idk:

From what I'm reading and from what few pictures of her in the bathroom, I would say no to your question.  I would also like to add that the CC members are saying she changes in the hidden rooms and doesn't show anything!  Total dud!!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw her changing for the night in the corner behind the door, this is getting ridiculous as everyone saw her butt naked already.  I'm sure blond ghost showed her recent naked pictures posted and that's how they react because of that, I don't see any other explanation to her changed behavior. :doh:

I just saw her changing for the night in the corner behind the door, this is getting ridiculous as everyone saw her butt naked already.  I'm sure blond ghost showed her recent naked pictures posted and that's how they react because of that, I don't see any other explanation to her changed behavior. :doh:

It could be that she was shown pictures but that doesn't count for the changed behavior I wouldn't think.  These girls know what they are getting in to when they sign the contract.  RLC has just gone nucking futs on their paying members!!

Jenny was just talking to some rich guy who is inviting her to Manaco and will reserve hotel for her, they didn't decide yet if they will go Thursday or Friday.  ::)

She still tries convince Nikki to go out tonight.

They might as well leave, there isn't anything happening when they are home!

Thanks for translation kitek!!!

Jenny was just talking to some rich guy who is inviting her to Manaco and will reserve hotel for her, they didn't decide yet if they will go Thursday or Friday.  ::)

She still tries convince Nikki to go out tonight.

I do not understand why a rich guy will break the head, to book her an apartment, There are girls in Monaco, France, etc .....

unless the guy wants to make a fantasy fuck with a girl who has a transgender look.

I do not understand why a rich guy will break the head, to book her an apartment, There are girls in Monaco, France, etc .....

unless the guy wants to make a fantasy fuck with a girl who has a transgender look.

It doesn't really matter does it?  I believe all these girls can be bought if the money and fun is right!  They appear to me to have no life except for partying, fucking, and going to amusement parks LMAO.

It doesn't really matter does it?  I believe all these girls can be bought if the money and fun is right!  They appear to me to have no life except for partying, fucking, and going to amusement parks LMAO.

la gente que tiene mucho dinero esta cansada de follar a tias buenas , buscan experiencias nuevas y raras .

These are young women. Is that all bad for them? Enjoy life! Just wish we could see some of their fun.

Who is to judge wether it's all bad for them, certainly not me.  I'm not the man they will have to answer to.  I don't care what they do, it's their lives and they are the ones that will have to deal with the decisions they make, the good decisions and the bad decisions.  I agree that you that pay should get to see some of their fun though!